My little update and a question xxx

Maidenet

Reaction score
So, Wednesday ill find out if I have had a missed miscarriage or not, so far, ive convinced myself I have had one. I no I shouldnt, but I havent been able to help it :(

Well, on a better note, my boobs are really killing me still, and im still tired. The bleeding isnt too bad, its more discharge and its definatly not dark brown and thick like before and its only like been 3 times when I have pee'd, so theres hope.

I am due to get my hair done tomorrow, and my hair dresser says its ok for me to have my hair dyed whilst pregnant? I have heard its not ok... ARGH!

Hey - glad things are looking up a bit... i heard that dying hair is not great because of the chemicals... Myleene Klass said when she waspreggo she got her hairdresser to not dye her roots (which is apparently where it is dangerous) so perhaps you could ask the hairdresser to do that? Not sure how good it would look though!!

Good luck for Weds
x

I have heard that nowadays the dyes use more organic ingredients and not so many harmful chemicals?

My cousin is a hairdresser and has just gone on maternity. Can't imagine her skin NEVER came into contact with hair dyes etc at one stage or another.

It's one of those grey areas isn't it!

Yeah, im sure a hair dresser (my partners sister actually) would say its fine if its not. Im sure they know more than me :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->