My LO has a school buddy!

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
It's so sweet that my LO has been talking about this girl "Noel" for a few months now... it's the first kid in her school she's specifically named (usually she talks about her teacher or some girl or boy in class).

So today I asked the front desk and they said that Noel moved up to her class a few months back, and that they get along great and are like "besties" in class :)

Just made me feel good... as I think we parents always want to know our kids thrive in social situations and make friends and have fun. My LO has always done well on her own- even when other kids are around, she'll tend to do her own thing... but occasionally connects with a certain kid and play together.

Pointless thread... just a happy mommy moment. My LO is getting so big and just amazes me every day!

How cute! It's always nice to find out that your LO has close friend. Imagine all the fun play-dates to come in the future! :)

My son recently started pre school, i always ask who he plays with, he never mentioned anyone then one day he said Rose!! I was soooo delighted for him.

My lo has a best friend at nursery, Liyah. When I go to collect her, I cannsee the pair of them causing all sorts of (innoccent!) Trouble! Her keyworker told me they are like a pair of teenaged girls who sit and giggle together amd chat away like grannies. I fel sorry for the staff who hav to look after them hah!

It is nice, buti think she is becoming slightly obsessed with this girl!

Totally understand!!! My little boy has a ton of little friends at church, but this year he started going to pre-school 2 days a week, and he hadn't mentioned anyone. Then he came home a couple of weeks ago talking about his new friend Austin ("we play legos so much!") and a new friend named "Party." Lol I seriously doubted her name was Party. After talking to his teacher, I found out that "Party" is a little girl named Fernanda, and she goes by Fernie. Lol apparently he heard Party instead, and stuck with it!

It is always nice to know your LO's are fitting in and doing well. : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->