my midwife is gonna kill me..

I don't have a clue what this means, but the idea that you have a pee pot made me laugh! :haha:

lol same happend to me.... i ended up peeing in a baby food cup

I don't have a clue what this means, but the idea that you have a pee pot made me laugh! :haha:

Its one of them wee sample pots, we have to keep it, wash it ourselves and take it full of pee to every appointment :haha:

OH nipped to the local doctors and got a tiny version thats like a syringe o_O it's that or a coke bottle :rofl: :rofl:

My MW is generous, I get a fresh one each time. I think you can get them from the chemist.

You should just be able to ask for another pot from the reception of your doctors. We are supposed to keep ours, but I ask for a new one every time! lol.

I did that last pregancy just before my appointment amd it was full of wee lol found it a couple of days later yuck. I just got another from the reception and did a sample when I got there. You can also buy them from most chemists if you really need to get one before

The chemist didn't have any said they don't do them anymore they said only the doctors have them so OH went to the doctors and they gave him some weird syringe tube thing that the syringe comes off o.o apparently they're the new pee pots.. weird!

I'll ask the mw for a new one tomorrow :) I just can never pee when I'm there I feel under pressure hahah so I'd prefer to take it with me!

Its one of them wee sample pots, we have to keep it, wash it ourselves and take it full of pee to every appointment :haha:

Really? OMG! They definitely don't do that here LOL :haha:
Is it just to test? We use the bathroom at the MW office to test ourselves - there's a whole setup in the bathroom and we just POAS, check against the sheet, and done!

That's strange, I get given a pot every time I go, they don't even give me one to take home and bring back, I just nip to the loo and do a sample there and then. It's different if you struggle to pee when you're there, I've never had a problem with doing it so I suppose that's one reason I don't need to take one home with me.
I can't believe you have to keep the same one and wash it yourself though!

Haha

At our clinic there's are bags of them in the toilets for women to take, I have hundreds!! Haha

omg losing the pot is sacrilege :/ PLUS when you are really heavily pregnant it's virtually impossible to pee into one haha I am seriously considering actually buying a funnel for this time round, no more pee hands :/

Is it just to test? We use the bathroom at the MW office to test ourselves - there's a whole setup in the bathroom and we just POAS, check against the sheet, and done!

Same here

I dropped my pot in the loo at my booking appointment and had to go and ask for another :haha:

My three year old once filled mine for me....

Hahahaha yeah every mw round here only gives one. Talk about nhs cuts! They say they can't afford to keep giving them out apparently they're like 60p.. o.o

:rofl: @ needing a funnel!

Really? Sounds much better set up. At least we learn a good aim as the pots are TINY! Xx

Haha, this cracked me up.

My MW always gives it back to to wash and reuse too. Although she did give me a fresh one at my last appointment. So I have 2 now ner ner lol xx

Haha, this cracked me up.

My MW always gives it back to to wash and reuse too. Although she did give me a fresh one at my last appointment. So I have 2 now ner ner lol xx

Omg lend me one hahahaha she best be happy with my syringe thing.. She's quite a scary lady yno! :shock: :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->