My mind is playing tricks on me !!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by lindak, Oct 24, 2008.

1. lindak

lindak Well-Known Member

Seriously I think my mind is playing tricks on me !! Over the last couple of days I have had sharp pain in my bb's , weeing a lot, sicky feeling, and now a weird taste every now and again !! No I am only off the bcp a couple of weeks, no period yet and no, + ov with opk's !! Think I am going crazy !!! ! Oh and forgot I am constantly thirsty !!

2. TigerLady

TigerLady CaveTiger Clan Mama

You're not crazy! It's amazing what a joke your body thinks it is to give you all sorts of symptoms when you start TTC. And, because you are paying attention, every little twinge, tingle, taste, tickle, ache, pimple, and cramp will be noticed and drive you crazy wondering if it could mean something! :wacko:

I would say you'll get use to it, but I'm not sure that is true. After 6 months my body is till playing court jester and determined to drive me loopy every month! :rofl:

Hang in there! It's impossible to be patient, but we just have to perservere. :)