my mini rant...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
please feel free to have a mini rant with me! :hugs:

i ACTUALLY love being pregnant, though i cant stand it in the third trimester when i have more energy than anybody else.
to my disbelief... i can sit up later than my hubby!! :dohh:
which usually means 'NO SEX' which usually means GRUMPY ME! :haha:

i just wished there was a way i could switch OFF! :thumbup:

ok, rant OVER! :hugs:

I'll join you in your mini rant :haha:. I actually really want to sleep at night and be normal - but between having a sore throat and evil nasty heartburn it just never happens :cry:. Not to mention the fact my boobs are sooo painful! If this is what it takes to have boobs i'll have my midgie bites back please :haha:. xxx

Lucky you! Wish I had your energy. Even taking a shower feels like such a chore and I hate having to drag myself off the couch. I like to stay in one spot for most of the day lol.

i could walk for miles and still feel awake, i have no appetite either but when i am hungry man am i hungry!!! but it only takes an apple or banana to fill me up. :haha:
i feel guilty for not wanting to cook for the family because i cant eat a proper meal!
thats bad right??? :cry:

i could walk for miles and still feel awake, i have no appetite either but when i am hungry man am i hungry!!! but it only takes an apple or banana to fill me up. :haha:
i feel guilty for not wanting to cook for the family because i cant eat a proper meal!
thats bad right??? :cry:

Microwaveables and frozen food that you just throw in the oven is a god send! And don't feel guilty. :winkwink: I slept most of the day away yesterday and forgot all about cooking dinner. My husband was like,"I'm starving. What did you make for dinner?" I looked at him and said "Oh, oops. Um...McDonald's?" LOL

oh noooo! i cant feed my children micro meals! :dohh:
fresh fruit and veg everyday hun! but yeh... the hubby can eat micromeals ala DING! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->