My Miracle after 3.5 Years! <3

Karigan

Reaction score
I'm so excited to announce that after over three years of trying, I finally got my BFP 7 days after AF was due!

I'm sure many of you, like me, know the crushing feeling of trying to be happy for your friends, watching some of them give birth 3 more times while you are still trying. Keep hoping, it will happen!

My husband has poor morphology, and I have Factor V, which combined made it difficult for us to conceive.

Our daughter only took 8 months of trying, and she has been an amazing addition to our lives.

I can't wait for my ultrasound next month to prove it's really in there! They didn't do a blood test, so I keep worrying I'm wrong, but I believe it's there with everything I have! Three tests must be right! God has finally chosen the time for us to expand our family. Please join me in celebrating!

Congrats!! I totally understand your excitement and slight anxiety. I got my BFP last week after 2 years of trying for our second. It’s surreal! When you get used to the negative tests and AF coming like clockwork...it’s such a blessing.

Happy and healthy 9 months to you ! :)

Congratulations!!!!! :happydance:

I'm so happy for you! Wishing you love and joy, peace and wisdom, beauty and happiness as mother is a person who does the work of 20!
An angel baby
Grows near your heart,
Waiting for love
And a new life to start!
Congratulations :flower:

Oh happy days! Congratulations and good on you for sharing the hope! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members