My MMC dute date is right around the corner :*(

diane60f

Reaction score
Although I'm pregnant now I'm scared of my due date. its not only my angel baby's due date, but my mom's birthday. I'm afraid everyone will want to to remind me since that was the huge thing while i was pregnant "ohhh, your mom and your baby will have the same birthday..." :(

I see girls that have later due dates than sept 23 and they are so huge and have the cutest bellies. and me....i'm 11 weeks pregnant. :(

Just think of this precious little one you are carrying and smile!!

I had a miscarriage in January and my due date was 26 August last week - I got through it -just kept my head up. I am 20wks now and have just started to feel the baby kicking so it has been easier for me I think.

I still wander into 3rd tri and see others who I met round that time writing their birth stories and it makes me think back...

But be positive, you are pregnant and remember this is a new and completely different pregnancy and I wish you all the best :flower:

I lost my baby at 22weeks.he would have been due this week gone by. It was so difficult especially cos his best mates fiancé gave birth on my due date. I love this baby and the preg but didn't want my boy to think I had forgotten so I spoke to them both telling I love them both and can't wait till he joins his sis/bro on this side soon. I was so upset this week and just allowed myself to cry but also be positive for this jelly baby in my belly. I am really sorry for the loss you suffered x

just try and keep your head up. good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->