My mom & baby moving to virginia??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay i understand most of you don't get the main point here.
1. I say "it" because i don't know the sex yet. I find out today. I said son in the quotation marks meaning my mom said shes going to go stay with HER son.
2. I don't have a place of my own, i stay here with my mother & i can't just up and find a place to stay with a child. College apartments don't allow children to stay with you.
3. I said i simply didn't know what to feel about this yet, ofc ITS mine & i have a say so, but i have mixed feelings about having a child all together. I haven't been thinking into the future as to money and all that. Just all the cute things i wanna do with him/her (is that better???)
4. I honestly didn't need the quick criticism before you even asked any questions. I did this quickly before i went to bed last night so i just typed off the top my head. All i asked for was a little advice or what would yu do.

There everyone happy?? Anymore questions?

Firstly, i apologise :flower: it was all confusing in the way it was written and honestly sounded like your mum was planning on moving away with your baby.

Secondly, if you don't think you can look after your LO you should consider adoption, like someone has already said. :flow: You can get help from the government for a place to live and help with the cost of baby. a baby isn't just for dressing up and being all cute. they spend most of the time crying, sleeping and feeding and you have to be there giving them what they need.

Can you not move with your mum? If there's enough room that's the option id choose, just until you find your feet. and good luck for the scan today:flower:

Honstly if i was you i would do two things... Tell your mother to back the hell off .. Thats you're baby you decide what happens she shouldn be talking like that at all , doesnt seem normal to me..
And the next thing i would do is prospone college for at least a year... i understand girls on here go to college after there babys are born but thats because they establish a good relationship with their parents or family and they still no the baby is theres... I think you're mother is just taking over your baby. RUN RUN RUN....

So, i understand how excited my mom is about having another baby grandchild,( her biological grandsons are both in college now!) but you might as well say it isn't even mine! :shrug:
My mom was talking to her ex's sisters saying "When she have her baby me & uncle willie(a lil nickname she made up!) are moving to Virginia with my son!"
She owns a personal care home here and has like forever. I guess shes gonna give that up? I don't see why not though, my mom's always sick, & none of us can drive her to the hospital! That was my grandma's job (she died) or her ex's job.
I asked her "Then where am i gonna be at then?" she told me "Where ever yu wanna be yu can stay but and uncle willie are moving to virginia when he gets up a little"
I sware i feel like im 12! :growlmad:
I don't honestly know what to think of it? I don't have any money or financial support to do anything for it and im sure if it goes up there it'll be well taken care of, but i know i'll miss it sooooooooooooooo much! :cry:
I'm wondering should i go too or stay at the college apartments and finish out college here. I don't know what to feel about it yet, in 3 months im going to have him/her but for how long after??
Then, idk if the father will come back after the baby's born. So many thoughts fill my head, i honestly don't want to go live with my brother, his wife, his mother in law, my mother, and my child all in one house! They are so judegemental, and i'd hate being there.
How would you feel if this happened? Especially if your not like 18 yet, despite the fact im 18, i can't take a leap without knowing where the ledge is, meaning i can't tell my mother what im gon do & idk how imma do it! Its all so confusing. :wacko: :shrug:

First off girls you arent allowed to call troll on an open forum...

second- in this paragraph you say your son a ton so i dont get why you are now saying you dont know the sex that seems a little off to me....

Third- this is your baby why dont you know already if you want to be her or his mother. the day i got the positve test i was Indie's mummy? so WTF?

i may not understand what u are sayong 100% but i have mixed feelings all the time, all tho my main concern is whats best for my son now, but giving up ur freedom and knowing tht everything will change for u in a heartbeat soon is scary and i can see how u feel confused. and im really close to my grandmother she is my "mom" she raised me and im still rly young. i have no jod and im doing school and the father of the baby is still in my life and we ares till together have been for 2yrs but i still wonder at points if im wats best even tho i already no tht answer i still hav moment of doubt in myself. so if she was healthy enough and able and willing to help raise my child by letting my son stay with her and let me finish school and get on my feet i mite considerate it but i honestly dnt think i cld go through with letting anoyone else in the world raise my baby besides me and nick... so i see where u may come from there as well. but my advice to u wld be just picture urself holding ur child in ur arms and if u can see urself doing tht and loving the baby with everypart of u and knwoing ud do whatever it may take to protect them then there is ur answer u keep ur child with u and u do whatever it may take to take of tht bby. ur the mother and the bby will need the mother more then anything in the world. tht bby already knows u and feels safe with u. and with calling the bby an "it" i did the same thing before i knew what the gender was. not meaning anything bad at all by it but just confused what to say, this is my first baby and im new to it. so i believe others should be more considerate. but othesr have stronger feelin twd certain things which is fine. but dnt let any of this get u down u have some time to think about it so just hold tight and relax and the answer will come to u. but i wish u all the best of luck with ur situation and my prayers go out to u. =) and if u need anyone to ever tlk to im always an open pair of ears,

This was just a matter of OPINION not to ask me questions & critize me.
1. i DID not say going to college was more important to me. But it is important to me, regardless of having a baby i still want my degree, in that case i would have gotten rid of the baby a long time ago!
2. I'd much rather my family have my baby than a stranger, i was adopted and i was fine but i hate how i was adopted. So technically im not giving my baby away, my brother lives in a nice big home in virgnia and both are retired from the army.
3. I don't want to move there but i wouldn't mind if my baby moved for a while. I could always go see HIM.
4. This was more of asking what would yu do if this happened, i specifically asked that i didn't ask anymore to draw thier own conclusions to MY thread. People put pointless threads on here all the time and i believe mine is far from pointless just because of some people's lack of understanding.
This is NOT meant to be a debate! Ugh Just forget i even asked! :dohh:

Okay i understand most of you don't get the main point here.
1. I say "it" because i don't know the sex yet. I find out today. I said son in the quotation marks meaning my mom said shes going to go stay with HER son.
2. I don't have a place of my own, i stay here with my mother & i can't just up and find a place to stay with a child. College apartments don't allow children to stay with you.
3. I said i simply didn't know what to feel about this yet, ofc ITS mine & i have a say so, but i have mixed feelings about having a child all together. I haven't been thinking into the future as to money and all that. Just all the cute things i wanna do with him/her (is that better???)
4. I honestly didn't need the quick criticism before you even asked any questions. I did this quickly before i went to bed last night so i just typed off the top my head. All i asked for was a little advice or what would yu do.

There everyone happy?? Anymore questions?

Firstly, i apologise :flower: it was all confusing in the way it was written and honestly sounded like your mum was planning on moving away with your baby.

Secondly, if you don't think you can look after your LO you should consider adoption, like someone has already said. :flow: You can get help from the government for a place to live and help with the cost of baby. a baby isn't just for dressing up and being all cute. they spend most of the time crying, sleeping and feeding and you have to be there giving them what they need.

Can you not move with your mum? If there's enough room that's the option id choose, just until you find your feet. and good luck for the scan today:flower:

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD UNDERSTANDint PERSON! :dohh:
I DON'T & AM NOT giving my baby away to a complete stranger! I was adopted and i don't feel good about it. & Shes not going to move away with him like into a home by herself, in that case she'd stay here, my brother has a nice big house in virgnia. It just caught me by surprise, i think she was just kidding anyway if not ill i figure some things out.

I DON'T & AM NOT giving my baby away to a complete stranger! I was adopted and i don't feel good about it. & Shes not going to move away with him like into a home by herself, in that case she'd stay here, my brother has a nice big house in virgnia. It just caught me by surprise, i think she was just kidding anyway if not ill i figure some things out.

I hope she was kidding cos it'd be nice for you to all stay together so you have your mum there to help you with your baby. If not I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you and your LO :thumbup: there are people to help you if your mum seriously is planning on moving though, don't worry or stress too much about that. :)

Did you find out the sex btw? :baby:

I hope she was kidding cos it'd be nice for you to all stay together so you have your mum there to help you with your baby. If not I'm sure you'll make the right decision for you and your LO :thumbup: there are people to help you if your mum seriously is planning on moving though, don't worry or stress too much about that. :)

Did you find out the sex btw? :baby:

Yess, like your sig says. Baking a boy :flower: I put up a new thread about it. lol

Honstly if i was you i would do two things... Tell your mother to back the hell off .. Thats you're baby you decide what happens she shouldn be talking like that at all , doesnt seem normal to me..
And the next thing i would do is prospone college for at least a year... i understand girls on here go to college after there babys are born but thats because they establish a good relationship with their parents or family and they still no the baby is theres... I think you're mother is just taking over your baby. RUN RUN RUN....

LOL the run part made me laugh. I wish i could have ran after graduation in may :shrug:

IT?!?!?! You've got to be kidding.:dohh::roll:

I think she was saying "it" because at the time she didn't know the sex. Before I knew my baby was a boy, I sometimes referred to him as "it" and didn't even realize it. :dohh: I sometimes even slip up now and say it, just because I'm still getting used to the idea Alex is a boy. :shrug:

i'll be honest first time i saw the title of this i thought it said my mom and baby moving to vagina :dohh: was wondering what the hell it was gonna be about :haha: in a weird mood thought id share that with you all

i'll be honest first time i saw the title of this i thought it said my mom and baby moving to vagina :dohh: was wondering what the hell it was gonna be about :haha: in a weird mood thought id share that with you all

:rofl: amazing, just amazing :rofl:

LMFAO. :haha: wow.....xD i had to double check and make sure i didn't spell it that way so people would be like ummm :shrug:

i may not understand what u are sayong 100% but i have mixed feelings all the time, all tho my main concern is whats best for my son now, but giving up ur freedom and knowing tht everything will change for u in a heartbeat soon is scary and i can see how u feel confused. and im really close to my grandmother she is my "mom" she raised me and im still rly young. i have no jod and im doing school and the father of the baby is still in my life and we ares till together have been for 2yrs but i still wonder at points if im wats best even tho i already no tht answer i still hav moment of doubt in myself. so if she was healthy enough and able and willing to help raise my child by letting my son stay with her and let me finish school and get on my feet i mite considerate it but i honestly dnt think i cld go through with letting anoyone else in the world raise my baby besides me and nick... so i see where u may come from there as well. but my advice to u wld be just picture urself holding ur child in ur arms and if u can see urself doing tht and loving the baby with everypart of u and knwoing ud do whatever it may take to protect them then there is ur answer u keep ur child with u and u do whatever it may take to take of tht bby. ur the mother and the bby will need the mother more then anything in the world. tht bby already knows u and feels safe with u. and with calling the bby an "it" i did the same thing before i knew what the gender was. not meaning anything bad at all by it but just confused what to say, this is my first baby and im new to it. so i believe others should be more considerate. but othesr have stronger feelin twd certain things which is fine. but dnt let any of this get u down u have some time to think about it so just hold tight and relax and the answer will come to u. but i wish u all the best of luck with ur situation and my prayers go out to u. =) and if u need anyone to ever tlk to im always an open pair of ears,

Lucky! More like blessed! I feel as thought im completely out of luck with having your FOB by your side everyones like "Look where he is now?" I want to curse them out sometimes.

I think she was saying "it" because at the time she didn't know the sex. Before I knew my baby was a boy, I sometimes referred to him as "it" and didn't even realize it. :dohh: I sometimes even slip up now and say it, just because I'm still getting used to the idea Alex is a boy. :shrug:

Yeah i be like dang did i just called it it AGAIN?!! I had to cover it up. :haha: But i was waiting on the sex to say him. :)

Yeah i be like dang did i just called it it AGAIN?!! I had to cover it up. :haha: But i was waiting on the sex to say him. :)

I find myself saying "it" by accident all the time! I hated calling my LO an "it" before I found out but it was so much easier than saying "him or her" all the time.

i just called mine the baby before i found out...i didnt like calling my baby an it...:shrug:

i just called mine the baby before i found out...i didnt like calling my baby an it...:shrug:

None of us do.... It just slips out. I called my baby, "my monkey, my baby, him/her, it". I didn't mean to say it, it just happens sometimes, you know? We're not the only people to do it.

i didn't say you were the only person to do it..i just said that i didnt like saying that... i just found it nicer to say the baby because my family does not like when you call the baby an it. My grandma used to tell my cousins when they were pregnant that the baby is not an it it is a baby. So i guess i just picked up on that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"