My mom's boyfriend is a jerk!

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
Since my ex kicked me out I've been staying at home with my mom and we've been getting along Really well. . her boyfriend is honestly the reason why i moved to begin with. he drinks well use to but he claimed he found "God" and he was gettin better. well since i came back he started drinking again. today i bought my little brother and i some chinese food and i didn't eat much because i haven't had much of an appetite since I've gotten pregnant. my mom cooked stir fry this evening and i didn't eat because i already had food. so he comes in my Room and Say's since you're pregnant with a baby and living here here's ten dollars. . . he turns and Say's you know your child is Gonna treat you like you treat your mom how dare you buy food after she cooKS when your daughter does you the same way you're not Gonna like it. remember these words cause they'll haunt you one day. why am i sitting up here crying. Idk i know you're not suppose to hate a person but he's pretty close to it. I'm trying to get myself together because i have to be at work in a little while and i don.t want my mom to see

Weird guy. Sorry you have to deal with him.

my mom texted me and said that he told her he apologized for what he said... and that he's crazy, and he was only trying to give me good advice. I guess there's a way to say anything to anyone, and he's one of the most untactful, people I've ever met in my life.

:hugs: sounds like he had good intention but put it across totally wrongly hun.
lol my dad used to go off on one if i showed up at home for dinner time and didnt tell mum i wasnt wanting food and she cooked for me lol

:hugs: sounds like he had good intention but put it across totally wrongly hun.
lol my dad used to go off on one if i showed up at home for dinner time and didnt tell mum i wasnt wanting food and she cooked for me lol

LOL!!! maybe he did have good intentions... I guess since I may it my business to stay out his way, he would do the same for me. When they first started dating he wanted my little brother and myself to call him dad but like I told him... my father has past away 6 years ago. I'm not looking for another father nor will I call you one. Guess I was being a little disrespectful. but I'm hormonal, and the size of a whale.. He'd better stay out my WAY!!!

lol im sure there wont be lasting problems from it, some parents bf's or gf's try to take on too much of a "parental" role and your obviously not at the stage in your life that you need a new father or want one so perhaps having your mum explain that might help?

i wish it were that simple. . . i'll keep my fingers crossed. i would say toes too but i don't wanna encourage a leg cramp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->