My MONSTER Baby!!

Pumpkin

Reaction score
I am so afraid of how big this baby is going to be! lol I have large girls to start but now this is a BIG BOY and I just can not imagine how large he is going to be. I went for my appointment and the DR. says, ok the baby should be just at your belly button at 5 months..... yeah, he is over an inch and a half above it already!! I am measuring 6 months by hand!!

I get a sonogram on the 26th but holey moley I think this guy may top the scales at 11 pounds! I am just praying he is tall like daddy (6'4) and since I am only 5'5 thats why he is so big. lol

More to come from the belly....

Kat

Hey, I know this is going to sound like a strange question, but have they ever gave you a reason as to why you keep having these 'monster' babies? My friend gave birth to a 10lb baby which was her first, do they get bigger with every child or something lol?

:hugs: Thats like delivering a Sack of Potatos....My neighbors daughter had a big boy like that......:hugs:

the bigger they are the easier to get out. Amelia was 2 weeks early at 8.13 I guess she would have been 10.5 at least. Her Dad was 11.3

bex

the bigger they are the easier to get out. Amelia was 2 weeks early at 8.13 I guess she would have been 10.5 at least. Her Dad was 11.3

bex
The easier to get out? Are you kidding me? How would that work, then? LOL.

louise
they are stronger so can push themselves easier,obviousley there can be complications more so with actual vaginal births getting out down there but generally a smaller baby may tire quicker and not have so much strength
bex

I guess I have me some birthing hips. lol I have no idea why they are big, most likely becuase I follow no diet and no rules in pregnancy, though so far I have only gained 4 pounds in 5 months so we will see what we end up with.

p.s, it does seem they get bigger each time to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->