My mother-in-law has only gone and announced our news to the world!

How awful of people, thankfully we told bot of our families in the same day to avoid it. Unfortunately one of my SIL's told ppl before I was ready for them to know. GRRRR... why can't ppl keep a secret when they are asked to.

My mother went and told my brother... that was after I had had the it is our news to tell discussion when I stoped her from telling my gran.. I was fuming

to get my own back I have told her hairdresser, who is a friend of mine so she already knows when she next goes all excited :haha: (with an evil cakkle)

It hasn't worked :(
Mum went into see my hairdresser yesterday specifically to tell her... we had the 'it is our news to tell' convo again but think it went in 1 ear and out the other again :hissy::hissy::hissy: for some reason she thinks she was the last to know (told at 4+1) when we haven't even told fil yet as we want to so and see him :saywhat:

oh sweetie, I totally understand, it wasn't her news to tell, but be kind to her, she is very excited for you and it's a wonderful thing that she is. Some MIL won't take the news so happily, I would just appreciate that she was so happy she couldn't hold it :) You're in it for a long run, I wouldn't stir trouble just yet :)

I was waiting for someone to see it from her point of view. Trouble is her motivation for telling was not to do with how happy she felt...I won't embarrass her by saying what her motivation was, but it was about her putting her needs before anyone elses.

I was not ready to tell the world and was very stressed....but I've moved on..

I suppose we are all weary of mother in laws, because no matter how great they are there is always the tendency to take-over. I just think that if she's crossing the line this early...there could be trouble ahead.

My mother went and told my brother... that was after I had had the it is our news to tell discussion when I stoped her from telling my gran.. I was fuming

to get my own back I have told her hairdresser, who is a friend of mine so she already knows when she next goes all excited :haha: (with an evil cakkle)

It hasn't worked :(
Mum went into see my hairdresser yesterday specifically to tell her... we had the 'it is our news to tell' convo again but think it went in 1 ear and out the other again :hissy::hissy::hissy: for some reason she thinks she was the last to know (told at 4+1) when we haven't even told fil yet as we want to so and see him :saywhat:

DRATS!!!! :growlmad: My mother is like that....you'd have to get up very early to get the better of her!

I'm disgusted,
disappointed,
furious,
My own mother doesn't even know yet!

We only told her because we thought we could trust her...:growlmad:

Only lots of babysitting will make up for this !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->