My Moving Bump :)

Leanne&Bump..x

Mam of Karl & a Pup x
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=85410285345&ref=nf

My Little boy moving in my bump :) Lovee it..I dunno if the link will work:S It

wouldnt let me upload
x

Thats cool! and your only a fwe weeks ahead of me so i may not have long till I see that and I will film it to. thanks for sharing. I love these vids.

That's marvellous!! Bet he's giving you some bruised ribs though LOL

Omg thats awesome! I can't wait for mine to start moving like that... btw... I really like your pj bottoms...Where did you get them? :rofl:

WOW!!!! That's so cool! I've tried videoing mine, but as soon as the camera comes out, he stops moving!

Thats fab - I keeping meaning to video mine. Suppose I should get my bum into gear - I only have a few days left!!!

Omg thats awesome! I can't wait for mine to start moving like that... btw... I really like your pj bottoms...Where did you get them? :rofl:
:rofl: Thanks haha Asda, they were only a fiver!! Got them in blue too haha:) and the matchin tops are only £4..:happydance:

WOW!!!! That's so cool! I've tried videoing mine, but as soon as the camera comes out, he stops moving!
:rofl: Mine was the same, i literally lay there for ages just videoing..then trimmed the clip..i had a really good one loads of kicks but lost it :(:cry:

:hissy:it won't let me look....is that coz I don't have facebook account?:cry:

Wow that is so cute i really cant wait to see that with my lo:happydance::happydance:

:rofl: Thanks haha Asda, they were only a fiver!! Got them in blue too haha:) and the matchin tops are only £4..:happydance:

Bargain! I need to get some tidy ones... I use my OH boxers atm :rofl: I'm oh so classy!!!

Great vid, I REALLY miss watching my belly move :( Enjoy it while you can xXx

Oh WOW! Mine doesn't move that much at ALL! I'd never be able to catch her movements on video. You can see it when she rolls but not like that!

Bargain! I need to get some tidy ones... I use my OH boxers atm :rofl: I'm oh so classy!!!

:rofl::rofl: HAha :)
I am a total bargain hunter now im gonna be a mammy hehe:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"