my mum has offered me a great deal but i would like some advice from you girlies....

I don't know if I am going to say something wrong here... and I sure hope it doesn't sound mean at all, I have a hard time wording things...

What about going to school? If your Mom is willing to basically buy you a business why don't you talk to her about helping you through some sort of college/university/training thing... Like you want to do hair/nails etc... I would see if she would put you through school for that and maybe a business course or something so once you are done you will have the tools you need to start your own business. Maybe there is something else you would like to do, such as a nurse, accountant etc... education is key to success and it would be great! I am not sure what you do have already for an education but if you have your high school diploma you can take so many different courses and really do well for yourself. Just a thought :) That way you have everything under your belt before jumping into something as complex as running your own business.

If you do not have training or education in the business field, or the type of business you would be interested in dealing with, go out and get it :D Your mom seems so supportive and wants to help you out and that is awesome!! Good luck with everything hun

I didnt know about the 25 year thing I am 23 but my husband is 31 (next week) so I guess it isnt an issue :shrug:

If you want to have LO with you then a good idea would be one of those play gyms. All the ones i go to are always so full all the time and they must make a fortune at like £3.50 per child and how many kids there are a day and food etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->