My name is Peach Blossom and I'm a poas-aholic

Lol! Hi, I'm Lisa and I'm a poas-aholic.

In March I used first response opk's (buy one get one free and came with FRER!) and always got a positive. I figured your LH surge stayed high and that maybe I'd missed my actual surge so I ordered cheap internet ones for the following month to top up my FR's. Then, because my sister heard that I may not be ovulating she gave me her CB digi leftovers - she only needed two to get pregnant. I'm almost sure she wasn't gloating when she handed them over...

Instead of testing from day 15 as it suggested, I started with the internet ones from day 9, upping to using all three brands around day 14 for several days then back down to the internet cheapies. I eventually lost hope around day 23 and my charts agreed with me.

I'm hoping to show a bit more self control next month.

:rofl: We're here for you aiko! I get mine in bulk from zoombaby.com... slightly dangerous as normally the high cost of the tests can help me limit myself!! :blush:

I got mine on amazon - such a random place to buy pee sticks! I've still got plenty.... and soooo tempted to waste - I mean spend - the money on my own CB digital ones. Such a con that you can't buy refills for the holder! They would sell WAY more if they did that...

Oh dear... getting towards that dangerous part of the cycle... I think I'm 1dpo today.... Repeat after me... I will not poas until 14dpo, I will not poas until 14dpo. I will not buy more than 3 hpts, I will not buy more than 3 hpts.... :rofl:

Lol, who are we trying to kid!? I'm already trying to track down one of those elusive CB fertility monitors from tesco and trying to decide if it's worthwhile buying more internet sticks or whether to buy the cheap ones I saw in tesco today.

I think I need an intervention......

Arrggghh... I ran out of opks before I got a +ve... Had to buy some more... HELP! :rofl:

Rofl! How many were in your first pack? And how many did you just buy?

I'm here for you in your hour of need - now back away from the pee stick...

I originally had 10... And ordered another 5 which arrived this morning... Just got in and feel withdrawl symptoms from not having done a test today, but at almost midnight its just not worth wasting a test.... is it?! :)

Is it EVER not worth testing!? I have a terrible need to know. Lol, and now I'm going to obsess about yours.

At least it's not something unhealthy like chocolate or cake. Although I do have a chocolate cake I have a notion for.... and it IS now officially my birthday! I'd poas to celebrate but it's the end of my period and even I'M not THAT bad..... am I???

Happy Birthday!! And congratulations on your will power to not poas! :) DH just got home... busted! Can't test now as he won't let me 'out of hours' :rofl:

Lol, can you sneak it past him or does he know where your stash is? Fingers crossed for tomorrow then for you.

Oh, and my oh wouldn't know what hours were "out of hours" because I withhold info like that in the same way I withhold the correct price tag on new handbags.

I can join the POAS aholic club. I just had a chemical pregnancy 8 days ago. We are going to TTC again this cycle. I ordered some preseed and it arrived in todays mail with a free hpt. I took the hpt within 1 hour of having it! And there isnt even a chance I am pregnant! LOL!! I need HELP!

Hey there Whosthatgirl, I hear you with the free hpt thing. I got a free one with my opks yesterday and would have used it had DH not walked come home as I was gearing up for it... again, like you, there's no way I'd get a +ve.... It just feels like you're doing something though doesn't it rather than just waiting for things to happen! :)

Lol, I get to feel good about myself - I've got two free FRERs and I haven't used them in two months. The first month I was ABOUT to but my period came early, and last month I didn't think I'd ovulated AND my period came even earlier. It's opk's I seem to have a big problem with.

Has anyone been unable to fight the urge to test yet today?

Trying to hold off til 2pm... DH is pacing up and down in front of the toilet to limit my urges! :rofl:

Haha.. thought you girls might appreciate this picture...

and this wasn't the end of them, there was a couple from CD20 that got added but not photographed as well!! Talk about chasing a + opk!! :rofl:
I am determined however not to do the same with Hpt's. I have 3 in the house, includ 1 digi. and am going to try hold out until 15dpo.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 35
Wow!! Kota I think you may have a record there!! :rofl:

Another -ve opk for me today.... But I had EWCM this morning that had a brownish tinge to it... had what felt like an ov pain last night.... I didn't do an opk yesterday though as I'd run out :hissy:

Is it wrong that I have 6 hpts already in the house?!! Resist... you must resssist!! :rofl:

All sounding very positive Peach. spotting at OV is usually a sign of great fertility as well!! Looking forward to seeing your temp in the morning, hopefully its headed up to confirm OV for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->