Paige
Abigail
Willow
Aaliyah

Boy

Logan
Kai

Surname: Daniels

Rules - Regardless of girls first name, the girls second name is going to be Jadzia, then might get bro in law to choose the second middle name.

With the boy middle name, my middle name is Decosta, my dad's is Dacosta and his dad was Decosta, so my boy (if I have one) is going to be Dacosta and carry it on like that. Second middle name is going to be Xavier.

What do you think?

I like Paige Jadzia and Willow Jadzia

and think Logan Dacosta Xavier sounds good too

Like all your names - those are just my favourites

Willow is very cute, we were thinking of Logan had my daughter been a he. I like Xander as first name but my Hubby is not keen. Just to say my cousin is called Anastasia but this turned into Stacey from school age, just thought you may want to bear that in mind otherwise its a very pretty name, original one :)xx

For Girl:

Aaliyah Jadzia Daniels

For Boy:

Kai Dacosta Xavier Daniels

awww I love Willow! Me and hubby were talking names while we were on hols (I know, a bit early!) and that was one of the names! A lovely selection of names! x

For a girl (in this order) I like.....

Anastasia
Aaliyah
Willow
Isabella

BUT I'm thinking with Jadzia I wouldnt want another name ending in 'a' or 'ah'....so that leaves Willow...unless you put the other middle name before Jadzia and went for a second middle name without the 'a' sound at the end......:wacko:

So Willow Jadzia ? Daniels
AND
Kai Dacosta Xavier Daniels

i really love logan Dacosta Xavier Daniels and for a girl i love Aaliyah Jadzia, gorgeous choices! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->