my nesting list

spelbound

Reaction score
And I thought it was mum that is supposed to nest :-/ but seems im doing it hahaha.

Ok so this is what we have - did we miss anything? Sorry for long list.

Baby grow suits x 9
Sleep suits x 4
7 different outfits
Soft shoes
Wooly hats
Cardigans
Coat

Cot
Cot sheets
Baby monitor
Sleeping bag thingie
Nightlight (musical + projector)
Cot tidy (long strip of material that has packs and hangs off the cot)

Dummies
Rattles x5
Rocker

Pram + car seat
Blanket
Footmuff
Nappy bag

Baby shampoo
Baby bath
Towells
Facecloth
Feeding cloths x8
Bibs x8
2 weeks newborn nappies
Sudocreme
2 bags wet wipes
Baby hair brush

You are so organised! I have not bought a thing so far!

Yep check list complete lol ...
I have all of the above and not even as far along lol , . xx .

Lol very organised!!

I'd advise on perhaps getting some more baby grows though!! In Mayas early weeks she got through a lot due to being sick or giant poos :) I had 14 Baby Grows & 14 vests & found that was ideal for us!

Ohhh & muslin squares are ace :)

That's very organised - I'm impressed. You could maybe add a breast pump (Morrisons have an offer on Tommee Tippee ones at the moment) / bottles / sterilizer / formula depending on how what you're going for and a baby carrier (I'm loving them at the moment, maybe a ring sling if Amy's breastfeeding as it can be used for discrete feeding while you're out.

I've got loads to get off your list!!!

Yep id agree you go threw tonnes of them lol .
I have got 12 baby grows and 12 sleepsuits in newborn, And 9 of each in 0-3 . xx .

I always stick to the one on baby one in the wash theory

Even in 0-3 Maya has 14 Baby grows & vests & I will do the same for when she's in 3-6 months

You're so organised! I'm getting there but no where near the items you have. I'm just trying to spread the cost over each month but am now feeling like I need to get my bum in gear and buy more. :blush:

How about bottles/breast pump/steriliser?

That’s very well organised!!

One of the 'good' consequences of my brain surgery is that i've been told quite firmly no work for 6 months - I'm a massage therapist so my work is quite physically demanding. Soooo Im getting income support/incapacity benefit right now (not that I particularly want to). Butttt you get a £500 grant at 29 weeks pregnancy if you are on IS/JSA which will come in very very handy. So thats the reason we've gone all out bought stuff now.

We've deliberately not bought breast pumps/bottles yet cos we are not sure what the feeding situation is going to be. Amy is going to try to breast feed, but she has a suspicion she wont be able to. Her mum produced absolutely no milk at all and she thinks she will follow suit. So we are on wait and see on the pump/bottles.

I'll def get some more baby grows though.

Was thinking I haven't seen you around for awhile! How are you hun? A few of us are patiently awaiting your arrival in third tri! :)

You're so organised!!!

If I left it up to my hubby, we'd be picking things up on the way home from hospital!

Was thinking I haven't seen you around for awhile! How are you hun? A few of us are patiently awaiting your arrival in third tri! :)

We're doing good. My recovery is slow but im improving all the time. Thanks for asking. When do I move over to third tri then?

You're so organised!!!

If I left it up to my hubby, we'd be picking things up on the way home from hospital!

hahaha if I left it up to Amy we'd be getting things on the way home from hospital. I love her dearly but she's so disorganised.

superorganised spelbound :) i still have loads to get!!
Glad your recovering well!! Most move to 3rd 26+1 so not long to go now :)

I've only bought clothes and a steriliser. Gopod job @ being so organised >.<

Really organised!! Im getting there wanted to be done for xmas but not sure!

WOW Spellbound will you come and sort my house and lists out too please? :lol:
What a great daddy

One of the 'good' consequences of my brain surgery is that i've been told quite firmly no work for 6 months - I'm a massage therapist so my work is quite physically demanding. Soooo Im getting income support/incapacity benefit right now (not that I particularly want to). Butttt you get a £500 grant at 29 weeks pregnancy if you are on IS/JSA which will come in very very handy. So thats the reason we've gone all out bought stuff now.

We've deliberately not bought breast pumps/bottles yet cos we are not sure what the feeding situation is going to be. Amy is going to try to breast feed, but she has a suspicion she wont be able to. Her mum produced absolutely no milk at all and she thinks she will follow suit. So we are on wait and see on the pump/bottles.

I'll def get some more baby grows though.

Can i just be cheeky and ask do you get that grant if both parents are claiming or just one or does it work off how much the one who is working earns? Its just that my fella has been made redundent and im working fulltime, we need all the money we can get our hands on as my wages are rubbish. Sorry to hijack thread, feel free to pm me if you prefer!? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->