my new hobby..

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
dont laugh!! but i got a magazine 2day tht teaches u 2 knit!!! ve prob seen it on tv lol

Not gonna laugh at all, itll be handy for makin some really neat things!
I learnt once, but forgot again lol.

I can knit, sew, machine, and partialy crochet :D I got taught by my mum and nan when i was little and i have never looked back, tis a good thing to know sometimes :D. I was thinking of picking up that mag for myself if for nothing more than a few new patterns :D

Wobbles said:
*Shivers* an exits room!

Cough..... I never did make those blck out curtains for you in the end did i :oops:

I need curtains when I move if anyone is offering :p

I bought that too! Have you done your first square for the blanket? :)

Minxy said:
I bought that too! Have you done your first square for the blanket? :)

i cant cast on :oops:

i can knit but i learnt 4m my nan years ago n she always cast on 4 me :oops:

ive not sat n really tried tho lol chloe was harassin me wen i tried!!!

Hehe :lol: Its dark now so not too bad - I wanted lined voiles though I know that :D

:lol: im knitting a scaf eveyone is getting one for xmas its the only thing i can knit :lol:

Yvanne said:
i cant cast on :oops:

i can knit but i learnt 4m my nan years ago n she always cast on 4 me :oops:

ive not sat n really tried tho lol chloe was harassin me wen i tried!!!

The way they show you in the mag is dead hard too! I do it an easier way (but don;t ask me to explain! :lol: )

yeah think ill go up and see my nana!!! then ill start lol!!

my mum taught mme to knit years ago, but i was crap!! i'd end up with more or less stitches than i started with and i'd drop stitches and end up with holes!! although i managed to knit a jumper for one of my teds! :D

LOL my gran taught to me knit a few years ago, i cant cast on eaiter so she does that for me then i carry on !!!! :rofl: then i go wrong somewhere and think grrrrrrr i dont wanna bloody knit! and throw the lot of it !!!!
(patience of a saint really ! :wink: )

Love knitting and crocure .....

Google it on the net "Knitting" or "casting on" and it should come up with something

xxx

I can knit basics :oops:

My mum and an old family friend taught us years ago when we were kids. My dad ended up getting a knitted comb cover for christmas for years :rofl:

I've done the 2 arms and back of my first baby cardigan *puffs chest out very proud* and I've not dropped a stitch yet.

Cx

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Love knitting and crocure .....

Google it on the net "Knitting" or "casting on" and it should come up with something

xxx

lol i nvr even thot 2 google it duuuuh me!!!!

Wobbles said:
I need curtains when I move if anyone is offering :p

Off Topic...Let me know...But there is a store near where I live that often has great sales on Very nice curtains.......I got a ver nice set for my bedroom for dirt cheep......I LOVE THEM.. if interested let me know and i will look into them for you...

I started to knit a teddy bear when I was pg with Charlie, but the carpel tunnel set in and I had to stop. I must dig it out and finish before he's 10!!! :roll: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->