my new niece...

gwiff

Reaction score
Hi all, just thought I'd share - my sister gave birth to a little girl last night. Her name is Jessica Charlotte :cloud9:. I've not been to see her yet but am hoping to go later today.
It was a nightmare birth and Jessica had to eventually be sucked out! They've just spoken to the consultant and they're now worried that she has downs symdrome because her neck is not very strong and a bit wobbly, which is a sign apparently. Everything else is perfect so hopefully it's just because of the bad birth and, by Monday when she's to have a test, hopefully it will have strengthened a little more.
I feel really upset and am getting even more nervous about my little man coming along. I'm dreading the labour part and have up until now tried not to think about it. I'm so nervous!!

Congrats on your niece:) , and im Sorry to hear about how the birth was, hopefully the test comes back clear will be thinking of you and your sister :hug: :hugs: xxx

Awwww, massive congrats to your sister. Hope all is well with her LO xx

Congratulations on the new baby in the family!! Hope all is well with the little one!!

And dont think that you will have a difficult labour because your sister did...everyones experiences are different!

All the best to your sister!!

Congratulations!! Hope everything turns out well for LO x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"