My normal state of PMA is ruined......RANT!

try looking at the photo of ur :bfp: makes me smile!!

or try and remember its only work, the ppl that matter are ur family and friends and they love u no matter xxxx

Ha ha...never thought to look at my BFP photo. It's on my phone....now people think I'm stroppy and slightly barmy to boot!! he he

It is only work....life is too short to be stressed!

Thanks a million missymojo.....you deserve the PMA crown for today!! :howdy:

Tomorrow is another day... Things will and do pick up, plus there's always smeone worse off than me/us/you. I always think I'm lucky to have the friends and family that I have. No matter what the prob we'll get through.

OH said to me yesterday, I know you'll understand that you make whole and without you I'd only be half of what I am and I'd miss you too. Can't remember why he said it, but made me smile. He then said he was sorry I was having a rough time and wishes he could ease some of it... Sweet!

My positive though is at least I won't be working this christmas and will be back home before babe is born...

Aww your hubby sounds really sweet. Mine does a similar thing where he'll randomly ask if I know how much he loves me. Makes me cry normally - especially at the moment! lol

Feeling a little better now, although I haven't managed to have anything to eat tody yet. I felt too ill to eat this morning and then this afternoon I've been in meetings and the queue was too big in the canteen and I couldn't be bothered waiting. Will go in 10 minutes though I think as soon as a certain person leaves the office!

aimee lou, my bfp is my background on my mobile!!!! hahaha

we're all alowed to be a lil nutty,

hope work improves soon darl, get some food proto !! u need the strentgh xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back