My Oh doesnt want me to...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by PrettyBonk, Apr 27, 2009.

1. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

My OH doesnt want me to log in BNB anymore :(
    Its all my fault :(

Sometimes I stray to Miscarriage & Loss Support section and I end up crying...he says I'm torturing myself and making myself worry :(
    but I just can't help it but stray to other sections. and I cant help but worry about the baby :(

2. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

:hugs: You won't worry as much once the baby starts moving and you can feel him/her all the time. I was the exact same way, always fretting that my baby was dead and I didn't know it, and I'd be so anxious about appointments (that they wouldn't find a heartbeat).

3. PrettyBonk

lol youre right
    I can feel the baby already...I'm more at ease that I feel the baby...
    but I'm just worried that there could be something wrong with it :(
    Its weird cause this is my 3rd baby and I wasnt worried for my other 2.

4. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

:shrug: Could be just paranoia from reading other stories. I'm sure your baby will be beautiful, healthy & happy just like your other 2 though! Elyse is 6 weeks old and I still worry on and off that we'll find out she has some sort of rare disease or something.. I think it's the awareness that these things happen that's created the paranoia, for me anyway, nothing else! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy hun! :hugs:

5. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

Sadly, being on any forum will always highlight the bad things that can happen. This is a fab place for those who are going thru awful times to get support, BUT, the % of people that tragic things happen to is really very slim compared to those who are all OK, but alot of people don't bother with forums until they need extra support hence what seems like a higher number on here :)

6. lexy604

lexy604 Sleeps through the night!

I was like that in the first trimester always worried about something but now im just livin life not really worried about much ive seen the baby and heard the heartbeat if something was to go wrong at this point i would know i think there is too much to worry about you can go crazy. I would def suggest not to read to much it does cause alot of worry

7. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

:hug: he worrying dosnt stop 1s the baby is here iam sad to say even now my sons allmost 5 and i still get up in the night to see if he is ok

8. PrettyBonk

Yes yes yes..you are sooooooooooooooo right girl....it is paranoia...I need to relax and think about my baby as a beautiful, healthy, and happy baby...just like my other rugrats...
    thank you so much!!!!!!

9. PrettyBonk

My daughter is 5 as well and I still do the same thing...even with my 11 year old boy...specially even since one of my co workers came into work looking depressed and very tired...she said the night before she decided to check up on her 8 year old boy and she found that he wasnt breathing...:huh: he was fine after her OH gve him CPR and the baby was taken to the hospital...but they never found out what happened to him :( it is just sad.

10. Per16

Per16 Well-Known Member

HI huni, I know how you feel , I do exactly the same thing and OH is like what the hell you doing to yourself, we will have to stay strong and hand our fate over to the stars, I bet you are all good, I went for a scan today due to bleeding and baby was swimming around and bopping his/her head, keep your chin up, lots of positive thoughts to you xx