• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My OH is ready.... but am i?

StarBright25

Reaction score
we sadly said hello and goodbye to Harrison on 12th March and my husband is ready to start trying again. I know i'm not ready and it really sends fear straight through my body of the thought of trying again, i want another baby as i know i wasnt meant for just 1 child ( i have a healthy boy whos 2 and a half, so i know it is possible). but i'm so scared to take the plunge....

How did you find the strength? and i'm worried that the stress i'll be under through a pregnany wwill bring its own problems. . . . :cry:

I'm so sorry for your loss. There is no right or wrong time to start trying--you'll know when you're ready again.

I wanted to try again right away as I knew the only thing that would make me feel a bit better was to be pregnant again. And as soon as I was pregnant, I was terrified of another miscarriage! Catch-22 :) And even though I worry every day, I am also filled with happiness over this new pregnancy and being grateful that everything is ok right now to help balance out the scared feelings. Its definitely a challenge.

Maybe NTNP would be a good way of easing back into it? Thats what my SIL has decided to do, kind of leave it up to the universe for now. Its helped her a lot emotionally. Either way, you'll know when the time is right.

good luck xo

after my 2nd loss I couldnt make the decision to try again.....we waited a while(18mths but that might not be the same for everyone) and then decided to let fate decide for us (NTNP)...

that was at the start of May and I must have fell quickly.....so my advice would be to wait until you are more ready to cope with the pregnancy as it is such an emotional time xxx
I gave myself some time to heal and I feel a bit stronger now than I did back then xxx

Good luck with whatever you decide xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"