My Oh just left me...

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by xxchloexx, Nov 19, 2011.

1. xxchloexx

xxchloexx TEAM PINK!!!

Well not for good ha... just for the night :wacko:
    Im just so hormonal right now , I no its so silly but we havent been apart on the weekends in over 2 years!! We spend every saturday night together and tonight hes gone to a boxing match with his friends and some girls his friends no... I just feel so silly for being upset but i cant even do anything with my friends cause all they want to do is just go out clubbing and get drunk... It doesnt help that the girls he will be around tonight are skinny and pretty and im a beach ball :( Stupid hormones :cry:

Dont think its fair he can just leave so easily and still get drunk while im stuck at home now doing nothing because im carrying our baby girl..
    Hopefully be better tomorrow just a bad day :dohh:

2. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

Aww. I'm sorry your upset :hugs: If he's having one night out then I think that's more than fair. Everyone needs their own space. If he's going out all the time then I'd be pretty annoyed. It's so crappy you can't do anything with friends. I know that feeling :( Enjoy a night to yourself and all the space in the bed!

3. MummyTinks

MummyTinks Well-Known Member

:hugs:

Im sure hell spend the whole night telling everyone who'll listen about you and baby!

4. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

thought you were going to say he'd broken up with you then :( sure you can trust him not to do anything stupid :) but agree is unfair guys can still go out and get drunk etc i hate it when OH goes out in town even though i know is stupid getting so upset

5. xxchloexx

xxchloexx TEAM PINK!!!

I no i totally agree he should be allowed a night out once in a while , i guess im just a bit jealous ha , I no he would never cheat or anything i just think its my hormones making me feel insecure as if he would , Guess its just me the bump and lots of tea tonight :) xxxx

6. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

Don't worry hun, my OH still goes out on the odd weekend and I'm the one that drives out to collect him at 4am once the clubs have closed. It's sometimes annoying cos of the girls that go out clubbing that wear as little as possible make me feel insecure but he keeps reassuring me that he'd never look at anyone else as I'm carrying his child and that makes me the most attractive person... It'll be exactly the same for your OH :flower:

7. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

Awww. :hugs: I know I'd be jealous if my OH went out :haha: You should make him make up for leaving you when he comes back! I know I would lol.
    Aww. I'm waiting for our takeaway!! I shouldn't be eating it though :haha:
    Feel better xx

8. misse04

misse04 Mum and expecting baby#2

My OH was quite good we only went out separatley a couple of times when i was pregnant the first time but i hated it so much and I knew he wouldn't do anything just get so jealous and paranoid started to feel better about it now though lol. If he thinks he's going out more on this pregnancy, he's got another thing coming haha. Cheer up and try not to worry, he will behave himself :flower: xx

9. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

:hugs:

I went through phases where I didn't want DH to leave me. Pregnancy can make you cling sometimes. Just talk to him about how you feel when he gets home. Maybe he doesn't realize how much it upsets you when he goes out like that.

10. xxchloexx

xxchloexx TEAM PINK!!!

Feel bit better now just got a text off him there saying "Hey babe just checking in , Alan won his fight everyone going mad , having a great night but missin u and bump , how you gettin on ?? x"
    So least I no im on his mind even though hes with all his friends :) xxxx

11. rainbows_x

rainbows_x Mummy.

:hugs: Pregnancy hormones made me crazy, I ended up crying every time OH left for work haha! That text he sent is cute, bless him! x

12. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

I'm sorry hon. :hugs: