my one pet peeve....

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
with my cloth diapers is the amount of time it takes for them to dry!!!! Yikes! I did a small load of basically just diapers tonight and they have been in the dryer for probably close to 2 hours!!!!!

I really do love them, I just cant believe the amount of time they take to dry. I bought some pockets and some AIOs, but the AIOs were sooo thin! I guess it just goes to show how absorbant they are.

Wow that's crazy it's taking so long! What types of diapers do you have in there? Did you take all inserts out before washing that could come out?

I was gonna say, what kind are they? The thinner they are, doesn't mean they are less absorbant :)

I got some bumkins which are all in ones... and I got a happy heiny one which is a pocket, but it had no probs drying.

I bought these diapers all based on how cute the pattern was :rofl:

The store I went to have bumgenius and fuzzibuns, but I didnt like the look of the one size ones and the rest were all plain haha.

She has been crapping like crazy and definately putting them to the test LOL

Oh ok I've heard that about bumkins before though...I haven't personally tried. You should try fuzzi bunz they are great! I like my solid colors though, if I want cute prints I usually go for GMs lol

2 hours! OMG!

Mine usually take about an hour in the drier:thumbup:

I have a sensor dryer and I was finding that my diapers(mostly bamboo) were taking a very long time to dry too. If I dry them in the dryer now I toss in some clean, dry towels with them and it seems to really help.

I find my bamboo ones take forever to dry. I don't have a drier but they take nearly 24 hours on the airer. I find them to be the most absorbant for Jack thou so I just bought more meaning I wasn't panicing to get things dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->