My OPK's are getting darker Again? I'm 8 dpo?

natasha82

Reaction score
Ok so i thought i would poas any stick will do lol and have lots of opk's.

These sticks had gone back to having no colour at all after ovulation from a strong positive.

The top one is from 6dpo middle one 7dpo and bottom one todays at 8dpo.

Can't wait to see if tomorrows one is darker than todays. Has anyone else had this happen?

Attachments

• DSCF0933.jpg
    DSCF0933.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 127
  • DSCF0934.jpg
    DSCF0934.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 98
I have a fade in pattern to an almost positive between 8 and 11 cycle days then I fade back out until I get an unmistakable positive at Cd 16. It messes with my mind, but it's not unusual to get patterns like this. I still test from about 8 days on because I can get a load of test strips online for cheap :) good luck!

If you're thinking to use an OPK like a HPT then OPK must be POSITIVE . I often had OPK like yours during 2 ww and I wasn't pregnant. I wish you :baby:

If you're thinking to use an OPK like a HPT then OPK must be POSITIVE . I often had OPK like yours during 2 ww and I wasn't pregnant. I wish you :baby:

Thanks, i know they have to be positive and i know mine aren't positive yet. I was just saying they were getting darker again from no line at all. Ive had my positive already, so was just curious as to why they were now getting darker again? Oh well not to worry i guess its just one of those things?

Thanks, i know they have to be positive and i know mine aren't positive yet. I was just saying they were getting darker again from no line at all. Ive had my positive already, so was just curious as to why they were now getting darker again? Oh well not to worry i guess its just one of those things?

:thumbup:

I'm very curious about OPKs as HPTs. From what I have read they are only good in predicting pregnancy after your missed AF. This is because most HPTs are actually more sensitive than OPKs. Therefore an OPK will only be positive after your HPT is. Confusing. I took one at 7 DPO and there was no test line at all. I am praying that does't indicate I am not pregnant.

I'm very curious about OPKs as HPTs. From what I have read they are only good in predicting pregnancy after your missed AF. This is because most HPTs are actually more sensitive than OPKs. Therefore an OPK will only be positive after your HPT is. Confusing. I took one at 7 DPO and there was no test line at all. I am praying that does't indicate I am not pregnant.

It is interesting isnt it? I keep reading that HPT's are more sensitive than OPK's too but i have also seen people post their positive OPK's on here at like 8dpo or 9dpo? Hmmm i will do another OPK today and see what the result is, i'm hoping it will be a positive today as yesterdays was close when it had dried. It will be interesting to see if this leads to a positive hpt or not?

that sounds promising to me too. i have read loads about opks going positive and resulting in bfp. Fingers crossed.

Have you tested with a frer yet?

:dust:

that sounds promising to me too. i have read loads about opks going positive and resulting in bfp. Fingers crossed.

Have you tested with a frer yet?

:dust:

Yes it does sound quite promising, i will see what todays OPK looks like. I have been testing on ic ones and i have a clear blue + or - one but i'm scared to use that one now cos of the things ive read about blue dye tests? I have just got some cheap Wilkinsons hpt strips as they are cheap for just testing with, but if i get a hint of a line i will buy a frer.

Hello Ladies,

I know this post is over 6 months old,but just wanted to ask a question.I am currently about 8dpo and am still getting a line on my opks.I see that you are now expecting Natasha82 congrats hun.I just wanted to see if it turned out that u were pregnant that month,after u were getting lines on opks ? And if so how long after did u test with a hpt ?

thank you and congrats again :)

this can happen but unless it gets really dark then it could just be the tests picking up normal range of LH levels, if your thinking pregnancy then leave it a few days then try a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->