My Packing Lists For Me, OH, & LO !

mommie2be

Baking Baby #2 !
Reaction score
This Is What I Have On My Lists, Maybe They'll Help You All Too, Do You Think I'm Missing Anything? :flower:

What To Pack For Myself:
-Sleep Clothes
-Socks
-Comfy Bra, Sports Bra, & Bra Pads
-Comfortable Underwear
-Toiletries: toothbrush & paste, hairbrush, chapstick, travel shampoo, conditioner, soap, deodorant, hairdiddys & pins.
-Extra Clothes (Comfortable)
-Entertainment: Ipod, Laptop (so I can get on BnB!), Camera, phone, chargers, Ihome.
-Wallet: ID, Medicaid card.
-Blanket
-Shoes
-Towel & Washcloth

What To Pack For OH:
-Camera & Charger
-Phone & Charger
-Clothes
-Toiletries
-Wallet
-Towel & Washcloth
-Sleep Clothes

What To Pack For LO:
-Bottles
-Installed Carseat
-Coming Home Outfit
-Blankets
-Warm Clothes: Footies, Hat, Etc...
-Onesies (2-4)
-Socks
-Mittens
-Diapers & Wipes
-Binky

I'm Most Likely Overpacking, But I'd Rather Have Too Much Than Too Little ! :thumbup:

Oh yes ! I have an entire notebook just for lists & stuff to do with the pregnancy. :)

Thanks for sharing the list. I think you've got a good list :thumbup: I'm not doing mine for another couple of months, but I want a few ideas to help me out!

Haha you're like me! I have lists for everything :blush: OH even jokes I have lists to remember what lists I've written :dohh::haha:

Sounds good to me hun :thumbup:
Better to be over prepared than under prepared :flow:
xx

Haha you're like me! I have lists for everything :blush: OH even jokes I have lists to remember what lists I've written :dohh::haha:

Sounds good to me hun :thumbup:
Better to be over prepared than under prepared :flow:
xx

I do have a list of my lists !!! The first page of my list notebook is a table of contents... aka, a list of lists. :haha:

I do have a list of my lists !!! The first page of my list notebook is a table of contents... aka, a list of lists. :haha:

Lmao! I do in my one book.. But most of my other lists are just well titled, sub-titled, sometimes alphabetical if not they're in order of something i.e section of the shop i'll find them in or what shop to get it from and well highlighted :haha:
And if a list looks messy... I do it again :blush:

I think we may be saddo's! :blush::flower:
xx

Wow you're mega organised! :) might have to copy this so that it's ready for when I'm near the labour stage cos I WILL forget something of I leave it to myself later on haha :dohh:

Wow you're mega organised! :) might have to copy this so that it's ready for when I'm near the labour stage cos I WILL forget something of I leave it to myself later on haha :dohh:

feel free. :)
that's why I made it, I'm so forgetful.
and especially if something happens sooner than expected and for some reason I don't have the bag packed (i think i'll pack it tonight or tomorrow so hopefully nothing happens !) OH will have a book of lists with what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and what to do it with. :haha:

You're so organized, I'm freaking jealous :dohh: This gave me inspiration to make lists for myself tonight. I need to start thinking of these things now so I'm not stressing about it later on :thumbup:

Great lists!

the one thing I'd change is that while your underwear need to be comfy, the also need to be ones you aren't going to be upset about throwing away if you have to! I'm sure you know this but it's an awesome list that other people should take note of when preparing their own.. I've got to make an "emergency transfer kit" so I'll probably steal this list as well :haha:

I love having lists, i have notebooks of things i need to get for lil man, things i need to do, doctors appointments, ect... haha its good to know im not the only one who makes lists :)

remember maternity pads, youll probably need them!
this list helped me a lot with what to pack, so thankyou:flow:

Wow thats great, do u have all that stuff? I haven't bought one thing yet :(

Yes I do ! I have everything but I'll probably go out and buy new toothbrushes for me & OH just so we can go ahead and pack them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->