My pants don't fit

doctorsookie

DS (19) DD (12)
Reaction score
Has anyone else experience their pants not fitting in their TWW? I mean, even if I am pregnant, there is no way I am getting that big that fast, right? I had a doctor tell me once I was so short there was nowhere for baby to go except 'out' meaning toward the front. I cried this morning because over the last two years I have dropped over 60 pounds to get my body healthy for baby. However, this last week I have been exhausted and didn't really exercise and was maybe eating a little too much but the pants I put on today I could fit into even when I was five pounds heavier and when i was on AF full force. I got on the scale and have not put on any discernible weight yet my pants don't fit. I feel so defeated that two years of diligent working out can be undone in a week. Great, I'm crying again and now I have to throw up.

:happydance:Well, today I have a lot of that EWCM I keep seeing everyone talk about which gives me lots of hope. I also got some major twinges near my ovaries today. It might have been constipation but I guess time will tell. I was very gassy today too. Still keeping my FX.:happydance:

Good luck to you!
I have heard from some ladies that their jeans didn't fit basically from the time they got their bfp on. My pants were good up until this week. Before my 8th week, I would get severely bloated everyday as the day would go on but I would wake up in the mornings and my stomach would be flat again. Since I hit week 8 though, I'm now waking up bloated and its not going away.

I haven't worn jeans since my BFP. And I had some SERIOUS bloating during my 2ww. Good luck!! :flower:

I haven't worn jeans since my BFP. And I had some SERIOUS bloating during my 2ww. Good luck!! :flower:

More hope...thanks! today I spend forty of my sixty minute lunch break in the toilet passing gas.

so this morning, the pants in question were buttonable but still snugger than usual but the weight on the scale is down. I'll test again if AF doesn't show as this morning I got a BFN but it's still five days before the witch is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->