my parents - rant

Aww.. Do what you think is right.. after all its your baby not your mums...
Hope everything works out.. Good luck xx

:hugs:
maybe they just need time to get used to the idea of u having a baby
your their daughter, in the end they will love you and want to be there for you
hope everything works out xx

aww hunny how crappy they are!!!

if it were me i would say to them its my baby and i'm keeping it, contact the council and tell your mum that if your not allowed to bring the baby up at home then you would appeciate her writing a letter to say she's chucking you out and they will put you in a hostel maybe up to a yr and then give you a flat of your own. and as for nanny speaking from a professional nanny myself (although i do not do it anymore) you get a job and take the baby with you
i know its easier said than done and really does depend how 'strong' you are but only you can decide if you want to and can handle doing all that.

when i took over from a nanny who just found out she was pregnant she then got a job down the road when her little boy was 6months old with a family with 5 kids, but 4 were at school all day she looked after her baby and their 2yr old.

my DH's cousin got pregnant (21) her mum and dad moved to surrey and chose not to go so she got a letter from her mum, was put in a hostel at 7months pregnant on her own and stayed there till lil one was 8months old and is extremely happy with her new flat

hostels were clean and comfortable. its more like a bedsit but you get everything you need and might find other girls in the same situation so will make friends along the way :)

good luck whatever you choose to do xx

its a scary thought to be alone but do what you want to do for you hun not for your mum. If she wont help you, you will manage and cope. Do you have any other family that could help you? I wish you all the best hun x

sounds like they need time to get used to the idea and when they come round you wont be able to get rid of them. dont ever do what someone else tells you to do do what you want a baby doesnt mean your life is over you can still go bk to work try home child care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->