• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My partner will be gutted if our second baby is another girl

Tracy80

Reaction score
Hi

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and whilst I really don't have a preference over my baby's gender my partner is desperate for a little boy. He has actually said to me that if its a girl he doesn't want it!! Now I'm sure that will all change if we did have a girl but I know he would be gutted we didn't get a boy. He is a great dad to our daughter and absolutely adores her but just longs for a boy so much. I'm not adverse to having a third baby if this one is a girl but I think it would be worse for him if we got 3 girls! I hope I'm worrying over nothing and for his sake we get a little boy (although I feel sad about the fact I might not have another daughter if I actually think about it). I just wish my partner could relax and be happy whatever we are having. We won't find out our baby's gender at the next scan.

My husband was disappointed when we had our gender scan and found out we were having our 4th girl (as was I) but now she is here he adores her! She is a proper Daddys girl x x We are TTC no 5 and I pray to God it is a boy. DH is the last male in his family so if we don't manage to have a boy his name will die with him and I feel so guilty about that :-(
Good luck for a blue bundle x x

:hugs: hun My OH would love a little girl as his family are all boys, and he had quite a negative reaction at my 20wk scans but as soon as bump was growing and baby was then here it was like the reaction never happened and he forgot all about what was dangling between the little ones legs for he loved them soooo much ... he'll get over it if it is a girl in time. Got fingers crossed :D

My husband was disappointed to learn we were having a third girl. He pretends he's not but makes little jokes to the contrary..like giving our bump a boys nickname or saying the sonographer could be wrong. He does it with a smile but it stings anyways

When we found out we were having dd3 my OH really wanted to have another girl, he made it quite clear he didn't want us to have a boy. Now he has spent weeks persuading me to try for a boy :) I'm sooo pleased, I thought I would never get to have a boy of my own but now hopefully I will. Once baby arrives he won't care whether it's a boy or a girl he'll be delighted with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"