my pathetic baby bump :( *it saddens me*

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
How I wish I was big...........
https://i18.tinypic.com/47jr9g9.jpg:cry:

you might get big all at once hun... then u will be wishing u hadn't. hehe :p

I was a bit like u at 16 weeks.... then within a few months I was massive. Don't worry... I am sure you will get to experience the big belly soon :)
Unfortunately for me I have bever lost mine after. I used to be slim... now I get asked when its due (and its been over a year since I gave birth) lol

thats a good bump for only 16 weeks hun, my first pregnancy that was teh size of my bump when i was29 weeks and gave birth :lol: because your very slim you might not get really big but then you could go the other way and get really big if that makes sence

your bump is very cute you should be proud of it :happydance:

xxx

thats a good bump for only 16 weeks hun, my first pregnancy that was teh size of my bump when i was29 weeks and gave birth :lol: because your very slim you might not get really big but then you could go the other way and get really big if that makes sence

your bump is very cute you should be proud of it :happydance:

xxx
You were THAT thin at 29 weeks? Oh dear god what will I do if Im still like that at 20 weeks, let alone 29.
Hey, if you were that thin, you might be able to answer a question that I have.
When I lay down I can see my uterus changing in size, one side goes bigger than the other, and then it happens on the other size like I have some sort of knot or something stuck in my stomache, its really hard to touch but if I rub it, it goes. I can feel it moving and see it if Im laying down, is that the baby?? cause I havent got a cluuuuuue

yeah im pretty sure its your baby :lol:
i was so thin then because my waters broke at 26 weeks and Adele was born at 29 weeks, and i was only 6 stone back then.

im sure you will get much bigger than you are just now hun just wait till you have a big bump and you get fed up cos you cant get comfy later on :lol:

good luck hun
xx

I was skinny before having Rebecca-then I went titanic (Dionne is my witness!) and I am now left with a tummy like an arse! Enjoy the lack of bump whilst it lasts!:hugs:

A tummy like an arse? lol. That amused me, I dunno why!

I am pregnant with NO2 and I my bump looks like week 25 and not 15!!!!

So, enjoy the time with no bump - it is coming soon enough!!

Hi Louise

I don't want to seem unkind, but you really need to take a deep breath and thank your lucky stars that you are PG and enjoy it!

There's a lot of women on this forum who would give their right arm (and their left one and both their legs for that matter) to be in your shoes.

Ok, you might not have a huge bump (yet!) but you are PG, you are having a baby and that makes you the luckiest woman alive.

Don't lose sight of what is important. :hugs:

H

xx

I am sure you will soon balloon...

Hi Louise

I don't want to seem unkind, but you really need to take a deep breath and thank your lucky stars that you are PG and enjoy it!

There's a lot of women on this forum who would give their right arm (and their left one and both their legs for that matter) to be in your shoes.

Ok, you might not have a huge bump (yet!) but you are PG, you are having a baby and that makes you the luckiest woman alive.

Don't lose sight of what is important. :hugs:

H

xx
You're right! :) I'm just a little scared thats all. I'd like to LOOK pregnant so I know everything is ok. I know babies are a blessing, which is why sometimes I just cant believe its happening to me, I keep thinking my luck is going to run out, thats all. Sorry if I offedned anyone.

Thanks for mentioning that Helen :)

Louise, don't worry, i'm sure your bump will come! My Sister barely showed at all until she was about 20 weeks, and by the end of her pregnancy, strangers were asking her if she was having triplets her belly was so huge!!!

I think you've got a lovely looking bump, and i'm sure it will get bigger and bigger until you can no longer see your toes even if you wanted to :D

With maddie don't think i had much of a bump untill a week or so before i gave birth (36wks)

Don't be down on yourself hun depends on which wasy bus is lying!

think tis quite a nice lil bump!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back