My period still isn't here.. TMI ladies

Yazz_n_bump

Me, Fiancé & Jack! :)
Reaction score
It's been like 11 weeks now. :nope: I had crampy period pains for a day last week and I finally thought it had returned but nooooooooooo.
It's nearly 10 weeks now, nearly 3 months surely that's just too long?
I am actually panicing that I could be pregnant even though we used contraction, I don't know if I can handle being pregnant again I don't want anymore kids until I forget about labour which won't be for years.......
:cry: I'm in panic mode. :(

Dont worry. If I'm right you BF for a bit? That delays the return of your period.

Also don't stress, that will affect the return of your period too :hugs:

Also don't stress, that will affect the return of your period too :hugs:

I did for 6 weeks but I thought it's been a month since he's been on forumla so I thought my body would of returned to normal by now. :(

Test? It should put your mind at ease :)

I would do but no money in the bank till Thursday and I know I'm going to scare OH to death if I do one. That and I'm scared to see a pink plus sign lol.

i exclusively expressed for 4 months, now i just express twice a day, but since i cut back i have been having the crampy feeling on and off for a few days but no period! i never got my period before i got pregnant so had to get it artificially.. this is probably completely different but just thought i'd let you know i feel the cramps too! and i'm defo not prego!

I think the fact you BF will probably be delaying it, if you're worried though test!

When you get your money do a test.
Maybe don't tell your OH unless its a positive:)

Seriously, A month isnt quite long enough even after stopping BFing.... Id be giving it atleast another month. It take a long time to recuperate from such a traumatic event, Take a test (superdrug/savers do them for a £1), Put your mind at rest and STOP worrying :hugs: x x

it will be because of breastfeeding hun. i am still feeding aiden and mine didn't come back until he was 7.5months i think. give it another few weeks. once it comes back you will be desperate for it to be away again :rofl:

test is the only way to know for sure! then if you are u can face it instead of letting your head get away from you! clinics can do free tests for you or your GP xxxx

It's been like 11 weeks now. :nope: I had crampy period pains for a day last week and I finally thought it had returned but nooooooooooo.
It's nearly 10 weeks now, nearly 3 months surely that's just too long?
I am actually panicing that I could be pregnant even though we used contraction, I don't know if I can handle being pregnant again I don't want anymore kids until I forget about labour which won't be for years.......
:cry: I'm in panic mode. :(

I just got mine back at 12 weeks and I didnt breast feed at all

Everybody's body is different. I had cramping for a week before I had my first period after Kayla. And she's 4 months now, and I've only had two periods. And at a weird interval. It'll take a while for your body to adjust. And stress doesn't help! So test, and calm down :)

I've only had 3 periods since stopping BF Kacey at 11 months...
It took a few months to get my first one and each have last about a month and Kacey is nearly 19 months now.
Everyone is different, don't stress about it, just test when you can to reassure yourself.
xx

I think it's because you breast fed for a good chunk of time. I would save give it a little. :flow:

I tested and it came back neg. :dance: :dance:

Yeah you girls are right it's down to BFing, I just thought it should be back by now surely. I'll give it another 2 months and if it's not back I'll see the doc to make sure everything is working lol!

I would give it a while.
I have stopped BFing for 2 months now I am still havent gotten a normal AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back