My pet...

Gem1302

Mummy to 1
Reaction score
Some pets become protective over their owners or fussy when they're pregnant, but mine, waits until I've left the room for a wee, and then steals my pregnancy pillow! The one thing that is providing relief for my back! Good job he's cute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
Doesn't it just! He keeps looking at me as if to say I shouldn't even bother trying to move him :( haha x

My dogs won't leave me alone, they also love my pregnancy pillow too.
I find it quite ironic though, I've been having a hard time sleeping and find it easier to sleep in our spare room (the mattress is firmer then in our master), so Hubby gets left with the queen sized bed to himself while I go to the single bed and both dogs follow me to the super small bed!
It's not a pretty sight to see 2 large dogs, a pregnant lady AND her pregnancy pillow all in such a tiny bed lol.

My cat loves my pregnancy pillow too! He has been sleeping on the side of it at night with me. Cute cat by the way!

My dogs won't leave me alone, they also love my pregnancy pillow too.
I find it quite ironic though, I've been having a hard time sleeping and find it easier to sleep in our spare room (the mattress is firmer then in our master), so Hubby gets left with the queen sized bed to himself while I go to the single bed and both dogs follow me to the super small bed!
It's not a pretty sight to see 2 large dogs, a pregnant lady AND her pregnancy pillow all in such a tiny bed lol.

Lol I would not be impressed! I need my space at bedtime lol :)

My cat loves my pregnancy pillow too! He has been sleeping on the side of it at night with me. Cute cat by the way!

Must be a cat thing :p hehe thanks, he is cute, but annoying at times :p

my cat was like that he used to cuddle up to my bump all the time but now its expanding he doesnt have alot of room so is in a sulk now and goes to give my son cuddles instead x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->