My poor boobs

Sarahcake

Mummy to Logan <3
Reaction score
...oh dear lord my poor boobs.

Never have I felt pain in them like this. I don't want to wear a bra, I actually want to cry!

I had a 9lb 7oz baby with no pain relief and a tonne of complications so I know pain and Jesus Christ on a bike this is pain.

It's too early to be suffering this badly with them isn't it?? I didnt have it this bad with my first.

Anyone else really suffering? Painful boobs unite!!

I just really had to get that out there as I think my OH is sick of me complaining about them &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Oh, I had months and months of sensitive, painful breasts with my third and fifth (current) pregnancies. It was more on and off with the rest of my pregnancies, but with #3 and #5, I had no relief until third tri.

Damn! It's so wierd how different pregnancies can be isn't it. So far everything is totally different to my first :O I hope this subsides sooner rather than later but I have a feeling it won't!

Oh that moment when my toddler charges in for a hug and crashes into them.. Oooff it's hard.

Oh god yes that is so so painful. I have a 4 year old that we havnt told that he's got a brother or sister incoming so he just runs at me and dives on my chest to give me a hug. So sweet bless him but so so painful!

I haven't told my 3 year old either and don't intend to for as long as poss or at least until I've had the 12 and 20 week scans.. It's tough though as aside from the boobs I've got 'morning' sickness going on too and she doesn't understand :/

I'm with you! Except I don't want to take my bra off because that's when they start hurting! Kills me at night time :(

My boobs are so tender, and my nipples hurt so bad at the slightest touch.
With my first I don't remember my breasts being this dang tender. :( It's crazy.

Jesus Christ on a bike I like that LOL

Second baby here too and mine are killing me! I don't remember being this sore with the first either. They're all veiny and huge, when I take my bra off at night I nearly cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->