My poor hubby!

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
Imust be driving him nuts!
One minute I'm not hungry,next starving!
Can't get comfy so sat up on the bed,only place I can get comfy now!

Wanted pasta before with chicken,changed my mind now and just want a big chip butty for tea!

LO musn't be able to get comfy either because he has been poking,kicking and wriggling all over for the past 2 hours !
That and pushing down with his head!

I am having one of those 'nothing is right' days!

Ok min-rant over :hissy: :)

sounds like myself yesterday...I wanted coffee and seafood... he was about to get me both! hard to please lately

im just going crazy in my own skin... i feel fidgety and restless and ugggh! and my cravings are off the wall... i want sushi and alcohol... neither of which i can have... i dont think i have ever craved a good drink in my entire short life... and i sooooo miss a god sushi bar... and i want deep fried seafood... have craved it for the past like two weeks and i havent gotten it yet... yikes...
the hubby looks forward to going to work and getting away from me for a few hours i think... i am sooooo driving him crazy! the poor man... he tries his best to be gentle and understanding about it, but i always end up in either a furious rant or devastated tears... lol i dont think he knew what he was getting into!! lol of course this isnt alllllll the time... :)

im just going crazy in my own skin... i feel fidgety and restless and ugggh! and my cravings are off the wall... i want sushi and alcohol... neither of which i can have... i dont think i have ever craved a good drink in my entire short life... and i sooooo miss a god sushi bar... and i want deep fried seafood... have craved it for the past like two weeks and i havent gotten it yet... yikes...
the hubby looks forward to going to work and getting away from me for a few hours i think... i am sooooo driving him crazy! the poor man... he tries his best to be gentle and understanding about it, but i always end up in either a furious rant or devastated tears... lol i dont think he knew what he was getting into!! lol of course this isnt alllllll the time... :)

:hugs:sounds just like how I am feeling for the past couple of weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->