My poor little prince *updated*

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Dec is really really sick, I think I am going to have to phone the doc soon, he has a fever of 104+ and he has lost his voice:cry: I think it is karma coming back to bite me on the butt, it was only yesterday that I was bragging he is never sick, and he never is sick, he does teeth bad and gets a runny nose and high fever with it but thats all. This time he really is sick and it is not teething :cry:
Sorry about all the moaning girls but I am so sad, I just want him all better. but on a brighter note Dan is back from his sleepover, I havent seen him since 1.30pm yesterday and he has just walked in the door now :cloud9:

oh my gosh, poor Dec! let us know when you ring the dr and see them and stuff. Hope Dan had an excellent time!

Poor Dec! Hope he feels better soon :hug:

poor dec hope hes better soon poor love x x

Awww hope the little man feels better soon. :hugs:

oh sweetie :hugs: poor poor dec, hope he feels better soon :hugs: please let us no how he is x x

Hun I don't think i'd wait to call the doctor, a fever of 104 is a little too high . . Please let us know how he's doing and I hope he gets better soon! :hugs:

Hun I don't think i'd wait to call the doctor, a fever of 104 is a little too high . . Please let us know how he's doing and I hope he gets better soon! :hugs:

The doc wont do anything about a fever of 104, there are new guide lines about fevers and basically now they say a fever is doing a job and unless there is any big changes then dont phone the doc!!!!! Bit stupid if you ask me, but he has had high fevers before so hopefully he will be fine. xx thanks hun

:hug: hope he feels better soon hun x

The doc wont do anything about a fever of 104, there are new guide lines about fevers and basically now they say a fever is doing a job and unless there is any big changes then dont phone the doc!!!!! Bit stupid if you ask me, but he has had high fevers before so hopefully he will be fine. xx thanks hun

That is pretty stupid! It's just that Kyleigh had a fever earlier this week and I had DH look up at what temperature do you take them to the hospital and he read that at 104 it can start to cause brain damage or something so I was freaking out for you!!

try a luke warm/room temp bath and tylenol to bring the fever down, if it gets even a tiny bit higher or doesn't go down at all call the doctor, 104 is pretty high. (when Kathryn had 103.2 the doctor had us come in right away, though she was fine after a couple days of tylenol and plenty of rest)

I phoned the Doc last night and he wasnt to concerned!!!! he said a fever of 104 is nothing to worry about unless the child is very drowsy or cant be roused easily. He said before they would recc. get the fever down and keep it down, but now they advise that the fever is doing its job and unless the child shows any distressing signs then just give Calpol every 4-6 hours.
But I am taking him to my own docs today (last night it was the doc on call) he has completely lost his voice and he is wheezing very very badly, he still has a fever of 104 and the Calpol will work for 2 hours but thats it, then it shoots right back up !!!!! Thanks for all the advice and hugs ladies and will update when we get back from docs xx

My poor, poor baby boy has Tonsillitis :cry: He has to have antibiotics and an inhaler because he is finding it hard to breath with his tonsils being so swollen:cry: My poor little munchkin.

Poor little soul :( Hope he's better soon.

Seems to be a lot of bugs going round at the minute

xxx

Oh poor thing, no wonder he is grumpy. Thats so painful. Big :hugs: to your brave soldier x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->