my poor teeth

mummy2anangel

Reaction score
:haha: pretty pointless thread but im afraid im not going to have any teeth left soon, i cant stop eating ice cubes weird craving i know,anyone else loving ice at the minute? xx

No ice cravings at all but anything sweet including ice cream, chocolate or candy. Not great for the teeth either lol. I'll switch with you though....my expanding butt and jiggly arms would thank you muchly :)

Hi

I've not had the craving myself, but when i was 17 and was a trainee hairdresser my manager/sytlist was pregnant and she had a massive craving for crunching on ice, she used to send me out of work to mcdonalds for a cup of ice so she could crunch on it!
xx

Sometimes ice crunching is a sign of iron deficiency anemia but it's also a fairly common pregnancy craving...

You're lucky. I want to eat some ice (it's hot here), but I just had a couple silver fillings done and the teeth are SUPER sensitive to cold!

Not me, no. This is called pica - when you crave stuff with no nutritional value. My sister had that exact craving and she was really low on iron.

:haha: thanks everyone, im usually not a fan of ice and will refuse to have it in any drinks if we go out, ive heard it could be because of an iron deficiency but im ttaking pregnacare and eat quite a lot of red meat so i dont know?? im at the midwife next thursday ill ask her then :) xx

Sometimes ice crunching is a sign of iron deficiency anemia but it's also a fairly common pregnancy craving...

thats exactly what i was going 2 say now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"