My post has not shown up at all! Help please

charlie07

Reaction score
This is the third time this has happened to me, I wrote a new thread and got a message to say it would be checked and posted when approved. Fair enough, but the one I wrote on Saturday (I think) asking for advice on breast feeding and bottle feeding has not shown up at all. Not to be funny, but I took time to write it and I cant find it! Other posts have appeared. Can one of the MODS help out please :(

Thank you

Hi hun

Sorry hun but when posts go into moderated quite often they will not be approved because the content is something we have banned from BabyandBump.

Discussion on the book you posted & discussions on any other book the author has released are banned from BabyandBump.

The topic is open to positive, neutral & negative replies like every product & service in todays world however due to the following many communities ban topics regarding her books as she likes to sue and thats what we will do (keep the discussion of BabyandBump), sorry x

A mothers' website which has been embroiled in a long-running libel dispute has settled with author x x but wants the Department for Constitutional Affairs to guide websites on how quickly they must remove users' comments to avoid liability

Thanks for the reply. Can't actually remember mentioning the name of the book on Saturday, I know I was asking more about how to prepare feeds, breast feeding etc, just wish I'd kept a copy of the message as still have pregnancy brain and memory is totally not there!!!!

Thanks anyway

Would you like me to PM you the thread so you can alter it? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"