My pregnancy brain.... Doh!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lil C, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

So last night about 9.30pm I put food in the hamsters cage, gave her some vitamins and changed her water....... We get home from work today and I peek in on her and she's nowhere to be seen! I never put the lid back on last night! Well I nearly went into labour imagining that the cat had got her and her remains being scattered about the house, thankfully we found her safe and sound behind a chest of drawers! She was very thirsty but is ok. Just as well I finish up today for maternity leave and can get some rest! X

2. NickyT75

NickyT75 RIP Sophie my angel

Ooops! :rofl: glad she is ok :)

I once had a hamster that escaped & chewed his way into the bottom of my bed frame... took ages to find him & rescue him! xx

3. emma77

emma77 Well-Known Member

Easily done I am sure. I was on the train with my boss on tuesday and pressed what I thought was a loo flush but it was the emergency button. Had to confess to my boss - how embarrassing! Just thought this might make you feel better!!

xx

4. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

It's amazing where they can end up, I once found one in my cousns garden. Turns out it had escaped from her neighbours bedroom upstairs!!

5. Lil C

Lil C Mummy!

Lol it does thanks!! X