• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

My pregnancy symptoms to help girls in the tww

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Hey girls
I know how agonising the tww is so i thought I would post a thread for you to show you what symptoms I had. I know when i was havign them I thought i was going barmy!

Symptoms.

Fri 10th April - got Positive opk and therefore BD'd x2 (hadnt seen one another for over a week and had a dirrrrrty weekend planned for bding for first time.

Sat 11th April - Got even stronger positive - bd'd x2 again

Sun 12th April - got ovulation pains and again a +opk

Mon 13th April - had bad period back pains, and cramping along with heartburn, headache

Tues 14th April - Same as above but no heartburn, had leg cramps, headache

Wed 15th - Leg cramps and back pain White Creamy CM (first time ever looked)

thurs 16th - slight stretching feeling in my sides like by my ribs? White Creamy CM

Fri 17th April - could smell EVERYTHING even my sisters clothes!!!

Sat 18th April - Back pain. Smelling everything

Sunday 19th April - Teary and low, stretching feeling in ribs taking breath away, SPOTS!

Monday 20th April - again teary and spots!!!

Tuesday 21st April - slight heartburn, smells making me heave now, and :bfp:!!!!!

:dust: to everyone!!!

congratulations hun! heres to a healthy pregnancy :wine: but grape juice obviously

OMG - I have had just about everything on your list within the same space of time as you. But no BFP for me. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more exciting news. Well done you though. I was just sying last night that i had 2 spots coming up and i never get spots. The smelling thing - oh yeah. Leg cramps - about a week ago. Didn't realise these things were pg symptoms. xxx

i caved in this morning and poas, wish i didnt:cry:
im just confused about everything im going through at the moment
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

i just hope i don't get my hopes up and give myself a phantom...

my boobs feel bigger (had to use old bigger bras than usual ones)
my tummy is gurgly and bloated
felt hot a sick at work yesterday
more CM than usual

hopefully not the witch.

i also have high temp.

For those that have a bfn and are still getting symptoms, try again tomorrow. I did a frer on sunday and it was negtive, x2 internet cheapies monday both had a VERY faint barely there only if you study it line, Then yesterday I did x3 internet cheapies again very faint line, x2 morrisons own brand later on that day and got a definate line and a digital yesterday night at about 11pm to confirm!

so in the space of three days i did 9 preg tests hahahaha!

theres still hope!
x

OMG!! I just came on here about to ask if anyone has been getting spots!! I never got them, even as a teenager in school and when I was due on I may have got 1 but i've got like, 5 at once (and another one coming)

If I get a :bfp: I don't even care, I'll wear my bare skin with pride!!

xx

ooo yeah i've also got a break out of two spots, and i never get them either! forgot to add that ;) x

thanks for this info hun, might have to add wierd pain in left leg to my symptoms lol. hehehehehehehehe oh and spots but then I usually get a break out around af time

Im not symton spottin no more each month i do it and always feel different and think its my month when it isnt .. so im not bothering anymore! But sure the other girls will like the symtons!

xx

I had stopped symptom spotting the month I got bfp - go figure! HA!
Congrats to you Mrs. and good luck to everyone else :dust:

I had similar symtoms but was trying not to notice and didnt write them down or what day ect... I had cramps right after O which unusual for me - week before bfp had lower back pain & still getting leg aches (never had them before) Think the only "true: sign is your bfp cause seems like everyone is different - even with symptoms during pregnancy and when they show up.

aw congratulations!!!!!!!
Bet you feel fantastic...
see ya in first tri.
xxxx

Just thought I would add - I had no symptoms... I felt quite tired, but at this point I reckon I was already 5 weeks... (and - hey - sometimes I just feel tired from work and life - so din't put it down to anything...)

For those of you with no symptoms - you may well be pg as well!

xx

HEY HEY Mrsq2b....save me a seat and stick a cushion on it with my name on lol....il be in next week.....she says tentively. got a faint line on a hpt this morning. retesting on sun/mon and will come over once I have super dooooper lines :) xxxxx hugs:

Bumping. I am in the 2ww again and getting period pains 2dpo.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"