My pregnancy test look bfp or bfn please look

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi girls this is my pic of two of my pregnancy tests i just want to know what you think the lines appeared with in the time limit but i took them apart to have a clear look so even though i took the tests apart are they still positive ?? please let me know Violet xx

Look positive to me! If they came up within the time limit then it shouldnt matter that you took it apart.

Congrats!

Hi violet well that looks to me like a definate positive even tho you took them apart id say your pregnant i did the same with mine the cheapy ones off ebay looked faint took it out of the test stick and im still pregnant so i think congratulation are in order good luck hun i think you should go to docs to get it confirmed

*******CONGRATULATIONS*******

:hugs:

:friends:

How many weeks would you be ??

Spunky xx

Looks like a definite positive to me, Congratulation :happydance:

Charm X

Congrats babe!!!!:dance:

Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy! :happydance: xx

thanx tam im still un sure though as ive been told because i took it apart then it could be a evap line but for 3 tests to come out like that .violet x

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

wishing you a healthy nine months :D

Cat
xxxxxx

thats without doubt a BFP!! lots of congrats!!!!!

violet 73 said:
thanx tam im still un sure though as ive been told because i took it apart then it could be a evap line but for 3 tests to come out like that .violet x

Did you take all 3 apart?

Do another test, DO NOT take it apart and see what happens within the 10 mins! :hugs: xx

ok tam im going to do test in morning 1st wee then i will leave it 10 mins , but the ones i took apart i took apart within the 10 min mark i was told the evap lines only happen after the 10 mins . so im really confused now don,t know what to think .violet x

Well wee in a jug for a start.......the put the test into the urine, that way you wont wee on the window and there should be NO reason to take it apart.

Just leave this one and see what the result comes back as........if there is a cross, then you know it IS positive, if not, leave it a couple of days and test again :hugs:

:dust: Best of luck hun xx

hey honey, i am excited for you but with tam on this one....pee in a cup, dip a stick and leave it alone....that way you will no for definate...
bxox

yeah i did i did another 2 tests today both a bfn . violet x

aaawww honey, try again in a couple of days with cleablues if you can...

yeah i think i will try once more proberly on friday :cry: if neg then i know im not preg.violet x :cry:

Violet 73 hun, check your private messages :wink:

Sorry you got BFN, but don't give up......as BB said, try again in a couple of days :dust: :hugs: xx

Did those lines appear after you took them apart hun?

Was it a CB this morning?

:dust:

Where you gone?! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back