my prgression 7 9 11 dpo

Congratulations!!! I wouldnt reccomend this though because if you have a test with a weaker dye and you get a lighter result you will start worrying! (I know cos I did it :blush:) xxx

Congrats :) I agree you should stop testing though incase you end up with unnecessary worry xx

:wohoo: Yeah to awesome sticks!!! Congrats to you! Xmas babies- yeah!!!

Congratulations!!! I wouldnt reccomend this though because if you have a test with a weaker dye and you get a lighter result you will start worrying! (I know cos I did it :blush:) xxx

i know:dohh: but after losing one before xmas im so worried im a nightmare arent i :blush::blush: ill stop now and leave it to mother nature xx

congratulations, the lines look really good xx

Huge congrats! Very dark lines too.

He hon test all you want I did and it was fun (no offense girls but we are all different) it gave me good piece of mind but just be aware they get lighter at 9 weeks :blush: :rofl:

I have continued testing every morning and had blood test at dr. today which was 86... will probably keep poas though - so I know where you are coming from!! Pray for sticky beans for both of us! We should be preg. buddies - sounds like lots the same - same time... same nerves! Let me know!! Either way - good luck to you!!! :hugs:

I have continued testing every morning and had blood test at dr. today which was 86... will probably keep poas though - so I know where you are coming from!! Pray for sticky beans for both of us! We should be preg. buddies - sounds like lots the same - same time... same nerves! Let me know!! Either way - good luck to you!!! :hugs:

sounds good to me and i had to do another tday :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Well I thought about it!!! I had blood done yesterday though and go back tomorrow so made myself not do it! I did temp though to make sure it was still high (during the am - not first when I woke up) Ive been running 99.1-99.6 since sat - my cheeks look flushed - do you think that is the pregnancy glow??!! :blush: I look like this all the time lately!

bring on the glow i say isnt wierd how you look differant i keep looking at myself and thinking not bad for an old bird :blush: and usually im thinking omg wat a mess :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: You are funny! We'll see if the glow continues!

So have you told yourself a time when you will stop testing? I figure I'll just see when I feel more like I don't "need" to see it. DH thinks Im getting crazy - I went out and bought more tests yesterday :blush: I don't think I'd be this obsessed with them if I hadn't had the early losses - makes me more nervous for sure.

:hug:

thats how i feel i did another tday god hubby would think ive lost the plot and have me sectioned ithink :rofl::rofl: you have to laugh cus its very worring my behavior !!!!!

[
ATTACH]18092[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members