My problem with RLT

princessttc

Reaction score
Hey girls,
I know many of u are taking raspberry leaf tea without any problems and i think its great!!!:cloud9:

HOwever mine has been giving me madly painfull braxton hicks, at first i put it down to something else, but when i skip the tea i dont have any of these... when i drink it like clockwork they come back... I have tested my theory over several days too... and found it to really be the cause! (for me)

Now however, is this neccessarily a bad thing? Or is it helping my body prepare? should i suffer them as their may be a purpose to it and at least it proves that the tea is doing something or should i stop taking it?

What would u do?:hug:
thanks in advance

it's doing it's job, hun. It tones and strengthens the uterus, I find that sometimes ill get some BH from it, and I have been drinking it regularly since the beginning of 1st tri, but it's completely normal, it won't cause you to go into labor unless LO is all set and ready to go himself :hugs:

Do what you are comfortable with :hug:

i had the same thing hun and then jus chucked it! i didnt see the point in putting myself through the extra pain for no outcome! but its up 2 u, if u can cope with it then y not!

xxx

I think im gonna chuck it. I agree with wat ur saying!:hug:

RLT strengthens uterus therefore hopefully quickening the 2nd stage of labour up, and afterwards can help it contract back down quicker. So it sounds like it's doing it' job, but if it's uncomfortable then leave it alone

uncomfortable would be ok, its madly painfull!! Maybe im allergic to it or something awfull?:hissy: lol

id give it the bin then hun coz thats y i gave it up coz it was painful and not jus uncomfortable! just dnt find it worth it! ill maybe giv it a try again 1s hes here but as just now goes im stayin well clear, its sore and hard enough at this stage but to add 2 it would be insane!

xx

id give it the bin then hun coz thats y i gave it up coz it was painful and not jus uncomfortable! just dnt find it worth it! ill maybe giv it a try again 1s hes here but as just now goes im stayin well clear, its sore and hard enough at this stage but to add 2 it would be insane!

xx

could not agree more:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"