My rare C-section Scar Ectopic ..

Yesterday was SUCH a bad day. Cried all day. Perked up when I got Aria from nursery. Then I woke up at 2am - 6am spent the whole 4 hours crying on OHs chest. A tough night as 6:30am was the wake up call. So naturally today I’m so tired and I’ve got a headache. I’d planned to do some light cleaning today and take a walk but I just don’t want to do anything

Yesterday was SUCH a bad day. Cried all day. Perked up when I got Aria from nursery. Then I woke up at 2am - 6am spent the whole 4 hours crying on OHs chest. A tough night as 6:30am was the wake up call. So naturally today I’m so tired and I’ve got a headache. I’d planned to do some light cleaning today and take a walk but I just don’t want to do anything
:hugs: I hope things start to get easier for you and you feel a little better.

i love your daughters name!!

Oh sweetheart I am so so sorry. This is truly a devastating thing you’re going through and the hormone crash is brutal. Thinking of you.

Thank you everyone. I’m sorry if I’m dragging anyone down. Just feels like a safe space to express my feelings here. I’m trying not to upset OH too much. Plus I’m constantly putting on a smile for my big girls.

thank you @3boys , we loved Aria when we came across it funnily enough watching a choir show on tele that was just left on in the background haha! We have a Heidi & Evie too so we thought it went well

Oh sweetheart I am so so sorry. This is truly a devastating thing you’re going through and the hormone crash is brutal. Thinking of you.

yeah I wondered if the hormone crash was making me very teary.

I decided to pull myself up, get dressed, do my hair and we’ve been food shopping. I feel so much better for it. My actifry arrived too so that’ll keep me occupied this evening! I love cooking

I’ve got a group of close girl friends. There’s 14 of us and we’ve all been friends since school or even before (a good 20 years) 4 of them are pregnant with their first babies, one has just announced in the WhatsApp group. I’m so happy for them but it’s a pang to the heart. I feel selfish for even feeling that way, I’ve got 3 children already. This is all their firsts. I feel bad for the way I feel. I’m happy for them but I’m going to struggle at the upcoming baby showers and births etc !

I’ve got a group of close girl friends. There’s 14 of us and we’ve all been friends since school or even before (a good 20 years) 4 of them are pregnant with their first babies, one has just announced in the WhatsApp group. I’m so happy for them but it’s a pang to the heart. I feel selfish for even feeling that way, I’ve got 3 children already. This is all their firsts. I feel bad for the way I feel. I’m happy for them but I’m going to struggle at the upcoming baby showers and births etc !
Completely normal to feel like that.

@IsabellaJayne

oh love none of this was your fault. You did what was best and leaving it could of killed you. You had to do what was right for you and that dear little bean.

My first baby I lost at nearly 11 weeks. I saw that one on a scan at just over 6 weeks with a heartbeat. But then lost it at 10+4 weeks.
I really blamed myself after.

And then all my 7 chemicals I also blamed myself and then the miscarriage in June I kept thinking is it because I drank coffee or is because of this or is because of that.
But the reality is it’s nothing I would of done or not done. These things are just out of our hands.
Please don’t feel guilty love, there’s absolutely nothing you could of done.
Really want to jump through the screen and give you a massive hug xx

Hun it’s totally ok to feel that way. I think most of us that have suffered loss have felt that way. I know I have. It’s tough!! Hugs xx

Thank you. I thought it’d be a normal feeling. Just feel guilty!

Feeling a bit more human the last couple of days. Forced myself to get dressed and put an olaplex mask on my hair. Giving myself some TLC. Baby steps.

I’ve got pregnancy symptoms which sucks. Boobs are so sore! No cramping or bleeding which are all good signs! Taking it as easy as I can.

Thank you!

I’m due for my HCG bloods today but My DD not feeling too good and OH is at work so I’m going to ring and ask to go first thing in the morning.

I’m worried about the result as my pregnancy symptoms seem to be intensifying. My boobs are so so sore and I’m starting to feel queasy over certain foods! I hope they’re not increasing again! Otherwise that’ll be a second injection for sure or maybe even surgery. I’d be 9 weeks now so if it is still growing, that would be a nightmare.

Maybe it could be the hormone dropping giving me these symptoms also maybe? Idk!

Thank you!

I’m due for my HCG bloods today but My DD not feeling too good and OH is at work so I’m going to ring and ask to go first thing in the morning.

I’m worried about the result as my pregnancy symptoms seem to be intensifying. My boobs are so so sore and I’m starting to feel queasy over certain foods! I hope they’re not increasing again! Otherwise that’ll be a second injection for sure or maybe even surgery. I’d be 9 weeks now so if it is still growing, that would be a nightmare.

Maybe it could be the hormone dropping giving me these symptoms also maybe? Idk!
Oh gosh I hope they are dropping for you. Will you get the results tomorrow? Any bleeding at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->