My rare C-section Scar Ectopic ..

I’m doing ok thank you. I haven’t cried in a few days and I’ve got dressed and been looking after myself. I feel numb slightly but I’m getting there. OH has found it hard this week. I wonder if it’s because I’ve stopped constantly crying he’s feeling he can let his emotions out rather being brave and strong for me. I feel helpless for him. Wish it could have been different. I hope we get a beautiful rainbow next year

Hey! I saw you from the September / August testing group. I'm so so sorry about the ectopic pregnancy. You are so brave. Even on BnB, you strike me as a calm and cool person who takes things in her stride. I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through what you're going through right now, but I'll say a prayer for you right now.

Hey! I saw you from the September / August testing group. I'm so so sorry about the ectopic pregnancy. You are so brave. Even on BnB, you strike me as a calm and cool person who takes things in her stride. I can't imagine how hard it must be to go through what you're going through right now, but I'll say a prayer for you right now.

hi! Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. It means a lot. I’m trying to remain calm and focus on getting better without too much complication. It’s definitely a strange situation to be in with not much research out there on scar ectopics.

congratulations on your BFP. I hope you have a beautiful and healthy 9 months :D

Hi sweetheart .
I’m so glad your numbers have gone down.
I really do believe you will get your rainbow love. Praying ure numbers keep dropping (feels horrible saying that)
But under the circumstances I’m praying love.
You have never been far from my thoughts.
and I’m sending more and more hugs your way.
<3:hug:

Hi sweetheart .
I’m so glad your numbers have gone down.
I really do believe you will get your rainbow love. Praying ure numbers keep dropping (feels horrible saying that)
But under the circumstances I’m praying love.
You have never been far from my thoughts.
and I’m sending more and more hugs your way.
<3:hug:

thank you for your kind words! I hope we both get our rainbows!

God I feel so sick, totally cruel. All the pregnancy symptoms, no baby ever coming :(

Symptoms seem to have subsided more, which I’m hoping is a good sign. I’m currently at the hospital awaiting my HCG levels, will get the results later tonight. @3boys at the moment it’s the weekly HCG to make sure it’s decreasing, the idea is it will naturally absorb and my HCG will continue to drop. When it’s below 2 I’ll be discharged. Until then, a massive waiting game!

in other news, we’ve been up since 2am after our gas meter set on fire after an electrical fault of the main cable underground running to our house. A plastic bag in the cupboard insulated the blast stopping it from igniting the gas line pipes!! The electrician cannot believe how it didn’t cause the house to explode. We are shaken up. We got checked out at A&E as we’d been breathing in fumes but we’re all ok. Very shaken at what could have been! Someone was looking over us! Now our whole drive and road has to be dug up to re-connect the wires! And our porch is fire damaged, but hey, nothing in comparison to what a complete tragedy it could have been!
What’s the saying? When it rains it pours!!!

Oh wow what a shock you guys were so blessed. Thank God your whole house didn’t explode.

We’re ok that’s the main thing. There’s currently 10 electricians digging up the power mains in my garden and my drive which we had done only 3 months ago. Hey ho!

I’ve been for my HCG, should get the results after 6! Let’s pray for another decrease. I’d like it below 20,000 but that maybe be pushing it!

It would be great if hcg was really low. You never know it might start dropping fast. :hugs:

12,000! Can’t believe it! Dropped by 20,000 in a week! Here’s hoping it continues to drop like that without complication. I’m praying that something can go straight forward for me!

thank you, our power and gas is back on. We have huge holes in our drive and garden but we can worry about that another time!

That's great news! Hopefully you're back down to 0 within a couple of weeks

12,000! Can’t believe it! Dropped by 20,000 in a week! Here’s hoping it continues to drop like that without complication. I’m praying that something can go straight forward for me!

thank you, our power and gas is back on. We have huge holes in our drive and garden but we can worry about that another time!
That is brilliant news.

hi! Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers. It means a lot. I’m trying to remain calm and focus on getting better without too much complication. It’s definitely a strange situation to be in with not much research out there on scar ectopics.

congratulations on your BFP. I hope you have a beautiful and healthy 9 months :D

Thanks a lot hun. You're such a brave young woman. I truly believe our Angel babies are all waiting for us on the other side. Sooo amazing that your HCG dropped sooo much in one week! Will pray that things will continue to be smooth for you! Thank God for His protection on you and your family with the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->