My rare C-section Scar Ectopic ..

Getting so close! Fingers crossed for next week. How have you been?

thank you! Much better mentally this week and physically. I stopped bleeding 2 days ago which was a good milestone to reach (totally sick of wearing a pad) and I don’t feel pregnant anymore. However I’ve had the flu and so has OH, he had it so bad he had to go to hospital. I’ve continued to get better each day thankfully. Thank you for asking x

Oh hun!!! Sorry to hear you’ve both had flu and that OH had to go to hospital. What a worry. I’m glad to hear your feeling a bit better though x

Just caught up and so sorry you had such a painful time delivering your sweet baby. I hope you heal well physically and mentally. :hug:

@IsabellaJayne

always thinking of you my love. So glad the hcg is dropping alot but still so sad for your loss.
Hugs hugs and more hugs love

Hi everyone

just a bit of an update. Today I got my first period since the ectopic (so I think)

i had the implant put in 2 weeks ago, so far so good

today I took a pregnancy test as instructed by gynae once 3 weeks passed and it’s positive! So back to gynae I go, seems there must be some HCG left

my last HCG was 33 almost 4 weeks ago. I did a 25miu test yesterday which was clearly positive. Was expecting a negative …

then started with what seems a period today. All very strange!

That is so strange. Hope you get to the bottom of it soon x

That is so strange! Good luck getting to the bottom of it. If it was 33 4 weeks ago it really ought to be negative by now

I mean it is faint but it’s definitely clear isn’t it? I’d expect it to be negative by now. I’ll have to ask for a blood draw again

EECEC499-9C0A-4740-A89B-4CF717F036B2.jpeg

Hey hun, I know it’s a slightly different situation but that last stretch for my hcg to fall below 5 took weeks and I was on metho every other day so it could just be taking its time. Hopefully it will clear with this period?? Let us know what the drs say xx

Thank you! Hopefully it will clear with this period. Going to take another in 2 weeks and take it from there :)

It's sure taking it's time! Hopefully it will be back to zero soon

Hi lovely.
I really hope it drops to zero soon too. How are you doing In general love?

Hi ladies. Merry Christmas. My HCG finally hit zero on Thursday. It’s been a long slog but I made it

merry Christmas to you all and thanks for your support :D

Hi ladies. Merry Christmas. My HCG finally hit zero on Thursday. It’s been a long slog but I made it

merry Christmas to you all and thanks for your support :D

I'm so relieved for you and pray you can start to heal now :hugs:

Can't believe how long it took!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back