my re just called with my hcg levels!

Helena_

Reaction score
13dpo= 90
15dpo= 247

sticky baby! I ovulated two eggs possibly (femara monitored cycle. I had 4 follicles, but we believe 2 dropped) so we'll find out how many in 2 weeks!

Great news! Blowing a lot of that sticky babydust to you! Xx

Yay! my 10dpo was 45 and my 12dpo was 123. One more today (16dpo), hoping for a big #!!

let me know how it goes! I have my first ultrasound scheduled for November 6th!

let me know how it goes! I have my first ultrasound scheduled for November 6th!

Lucky! Mine is the 12th and seems soo far away! My beta today at 16dpo was 788 :)

Yay congrats. My first ultrasound is on the 6th too. I called and left a message at my doctors office last night asking for my blood results because I wanted to know my levels and they called back today and were like "your results came back positive for pregnancy." I was like lol... okay... no numbers or anything? and she was like "huh you want numbers?" sigh... So I am pregnant, in case I didn't know already ahaha :rofl:

Yay congrats. My first ultrasound is on the 6th too. I called and left a message at my doctors office last night asking for my blood results because I wanted to know my levels and they called back today and were like "your results came back positive for pregnancy." I was like lol... okay... no numbers or anything? and she was like "huh you want numbers?" sigh... So I am pregnant, in case I didn't know already ahaha :rofl:

Bummer, they did a qualitative test (+ or -) instead of a quantitative (number)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"