My reading from PychicStar

Discussion in 'TTC Groups & Discussions' started by olivetree83, Jan 31, 2011.

1. olivetree83

olivetree83 Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2

Dear Hollie Many thanks for choosing me to read for you , I have meditated around youand will give you truthfully what I am being shown around you x I also sendmy sympathy for your loss in October , I do understand what you are feelingHollie and I wont be sending you false hope as I know that this is anupsetting time for you and your husband , I am going to be truly honestHollie and will say that you do have a few more months of waiting before youget a positive strong result , I feel that your body is now getting backinto sync and that you cycles will be shorter from February I have beenshown a positive result for May and I connect with a baby girl for yourfirst born child followed 4 years later by a boy x I will just explain a little of how I read through email , I first meditatearound you and lay cards to assist with my connections I then dictate yourreading onto my Dictaphone and then type your reading out , I also connectwith sprit whilst I meditate and they show me visions of the children orchild that I have been shown around you with a clear vision of a fertilizedegg or not if I did not see any other children and around you ,around theaura are initials of the month that I see positive results around you and attimes dates are also sometimes shown , when I say positive this can beConception , birth , or first scan date , I thought I should mention thisbecause I have had emails from ladies saying that yes I was correct but itwas connected to the scan , I do hope you enjoy your reading x The baby girl that I have been shown for May , will I feel connect to the24th of the month , I know that you will be so thrilled at seeing a positiveresult but then I also see you feeling a little worried that everything willgo well , I do feel that all will be fine and you will give birth to ahealthy baby girl weighing 6 pounds 8 ounces , your life will feel completewhen you first hold her and yours and your husbands emotions will be veryhigh which is to be expected :) I see this little girl with Auburn hair and a beautiful shade of light browneyes with a hint of green in them , she wont have lots of hair to start withbut you will see her colouring to be Auburn , I also see her fingers asbeing long , she will be a good baby for you to nurse Hollie and you will bea natural mother , you and your husband are so together and I feel a solidlife long unit for you both , he will also I feel be a hands on dad and will love nursing her , she will look really tiny in his big arms :) The second child I feel will be in 2015 and this I see to be a baby boy , hewill be so much like his daddy and will have the same likes and dislikes ,they truly will be two peas in a pod , he will weigh 7 pounds 3 ounces andagain I feel a contented happy baby , I do feel that these two children willcomplete your family making you both happy and content and you will bothfeel truly blessed . I do hope you found this reading of interest and I do believe that you havea bright year ahead of you , my blessings to you and your loved ones x Star

2. Trying4Angel1

Trying4Angel1 Mom & preggo with #2

psychic star has been outed as a fraud on here... :( i really enjoyed my reading from her too... but she was a member on here just like Aimee

3. olivetree83

olivetree83 Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2

You're kidding?!

what a joke.
    Waste of money, i'm done with the stupid psychic readings.

4. Trying4Angel1

Trying4Angel1 Mom & preggo with #2

i know... it makes me so mad about the money i spent!!!