My readings That were right!

Nataliexx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
Just thought I would share these!
I had about 15 readings done and only these two were right.
Everyone else said June/July for conception
I got my bfp yesterday and I'm due december 29th

This was from elisabeth.
I had a reading with her with my son she told me he would be a boy and born at 37 weeks, she was right

This is the reading I received from her
so I'm guessing you are tracking ovulation, or you know when you do? I ask because I'm somewhat surprised so soon and want to make sure what I'm picking up on is right, but there is a good shot at this cycle actually or March- April in general. Even if its the next cycle, conception would be in April. And so, while it seems like you could conceive pretty soon I also didn't feel a "rush" in any sense for another child to come. It seems like in this case baby mainly planned to incarnate fully and be born 2015-2016 and so some of the timing of course of conception was on you guys and how hard you tried. And being month 1 or cycle 2, wow it sounds like youre trying hard and you've already began clomid, yams, all of it and its speeding it up. I initially sensed this baby later in the year but it seems like youre doing may have really sped it up.

I'm getting number 4 and it seemed to me it either meant the 4th month of trying or the 4th month of the year-and since I checked and it has been one month, that leads me towards April as a possible BFP or conception month and I already had sort of a positive feeling about the near future. December or sort of the turn of 2016 resonates as well so lets hope thats the timing as it would add up.

I see you having up to 8 children-You have a lot of child bearing years left if you choose and hey anything can happen :) and yes there could be a set of twins in there but I'm not so sure about boy girl twins. They might be twin boys.

I keep wanting to call this baby HIM and so I would go with a baby boy, right now I could see you having two more boys and a girl.
What is the current gender makeup?

As far as the timing of birth and being early--my god that must have been a nightmare you poor thing. No I don't sense anything like that, I do get the sense your next will be somewhat on the early side--but nothing like that, maybe middle to low 30 week range but I can't give you the weeks and specific dates. In my in depth or live sessions I'm very detailed and specific. I get the sense baby(Ies) will be slightly early but no no not like that again.

As for twins this time-you know, I wouldn't be surprised if the twins came this time, but I think I see another pregnancy too later and in some of the images and visions I have, the twins look the youngest. So that would point to the possibility of one now-but hey, it could be with the clomid. Did you use clomid before?
Oh and this is random the name Sam was popping in briefly and maybe a Patrick-names come through a lot for me and are right but in a BFP reading I don't have the forum to explore it more. So, I just like to mention it for fun, if those name ring a bell as anyone close to you or around cool--if not, maybe later . No worries if that doesn't click. Like I said just a random tidbit, couple names popped in my head so I always include them just in case.

Love,
Elisabeth

And this was from dara's readings!
Her reading was quite long as she went through all my pregnancy months so I cut most of it out :)
I received her reading the day after I ovulated :)

As far as labor is concerned I'm showing that you may have typical worries but its showing is unnecessary it showing its regular anxiety over childbirth type worries and that you're going to be just fine as far as the gender I get to for both and getting boys and girls for both almost as if it has a possibility of being twins and I really can't rule that out either, if its not twins I have to say I do feel I'm leaning more towards a girl but I'm showing in both pictures a girl and a boy so there is that possibility but again I think I'm going to go more with girl here if its just a singleton pregnancy and as far as when baby should arrive I do feel it will be probably around a week early there is a connection to Sutton and I'm leaning more towards a week as in 7 days. Now as far as when you are likely to conceive. I personally am already getting connections to now I feel like something's already going on now you're already pregnant purchasing this reading or the conception is to come later on this month ends not only that but I also had an indication of 9 months I really feel that you're not that far off from conceiving at all if you like you're right there if you like the ability is there and if you're already pregnant it would not surprise me either because it really is showing in my cards that you have an amazing chance at this I would say if you're not right now within the next two months should hold some clarity on this for sure I would say give it through the month of July but it looks very promising so that would probably be about the next three and a half months I feel something should happen for you okay, and thank you so much for dealing with me and being patient with me I am very grateful for your trusting and letting me do this and again if you know of any apps that help people organize this I am so open to it again I'm very sorry that it took so long to get to you I do hope this reading resonated with you okay and you have a wonderful week

I've had readings done and the only one that was right so far was from Cheri. She said I would be pregnant in December and this past December, I was. But it ended up being ectopic. She then said that it would now be February after that. So, I guess we'll see, but I hope its wrong because I dont want to wait a few more month or until February '16 D:

I got mine from Cheri22. You can look her up on google. But I don't know where the OP got hers from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->