My Reiki 21 day Detox

Layla

Reaction score
Tonight i have my Reiki attunment, and we have been warned that after our bodies will go on a 21 day detox,, phsyichly (sp?) mentaly, emotionaly and spiritualy.

We have been told to watch out for flu type symptoms (great! just got over the real flu) and that emotional we can be all over the place, on min happy, next crying, next punching walls, this is due to any stored/bottled up emotions coming out, we dont get a say in this so im told!

Also people who have been a veggie for years will suddenly want meat, and the other way round, so im interested to find out how my body will deal with all this.

I will be keeping a daily diary in here to let you all know how im getting on and what happens to me...thats if you want to know lol

We have also been told that nothing might happen atall, our bodies and minds might cope with it all very well...

time will tell!

xx

Oh cool, yeah sounds interesting, Inever really understand how this Riki thing works, Ithought they just overed their hands over you?

once your attuned then yeah, i just place my hands on someone and heal them with the unervisal energy.

its all very hippy lol

xx

So what does the attuning itself involve (other than making you feel like crap afterwards)

you are being tunned to the universal life force, they use the bodys chakras to tune you in.

at this point, thats all i know lol

xx

good luck hun, i hope my sis has reassured you about everything and will give you her addy if you ever need to find anything else more about the course

good luck hun and all the very best to you

xxxxxx

shes been great, thanks hun, im really excited about gettig the atunment now :D

xx

im glad i came online now :lol: was just the opff chance you were both on at same time

lat me know how it goes later and i will phone her and tell her how you got on :wink: :wink:

xxxxx

Cool sounds really interesting - i diod look at doing a course but it was v expensive, for each level. THis sort of thing is getting very popular as a way of treating aniimals too, and i was interested in that.

She sais people can be attunted without even knowing that they have this and they will find that animals will come up to them an favour them. i had a connection with animals hard to explain in what way, but they always seem to calm down .

Maybe one day i'll do a course.

the course im doing is in college and coz im on tax credits i get the course paid for, might be worth looking to see if any colleges near you run teh course.

Getting closer now!! Course starts at 6, but im going in at 5.30, i dont want to go from a loud stressful house right in to a calm room to be attuned, so im going early to grab a cuppa and sit and relax for a while.

xx

Attunment!

Well i have been nervous about this for ages, but last night i suddenly got very calm, there are 16 in our class, but she attuned us 4 at a time.

My turn came and 4 of us were taken in to a dark room with 2 candles for light. we were asked to sit on a chair with our shoes off and close our eyes.
She took hold on my hands and held them hnear my heart, then took them and held them over my head, she whispered a few things and blew on me a couple of times. Then she held my hands out in front on me and made a few little noises and then blew all over me, gave me a hug and moved on to the next person.....

During this time, i felt things move in my body, its so hard to expalin but it was like things were being collected from each part of my body and were being brought up to the top of my tummy, i could feel things move from ym feet, legs, back, head..all over really, once they were all at the top of my tummy i could feel them all being rolled up in to a ball, it was a very strange feeling!! then one they were all wrapped up i felt the ball start to move up past my ribs and to my chest, it was there that it stopped, i think it got stuck or something? coz it couldnt get up past my chest. I have a feeling its all the emotions from over teh years that i have bottled up, it was like they were all being collected so they could be reallsed.
Then i started to see a bright emerald green colour, very very bright!

After teh attunments, everyone felt great! people were giggley, laughting, smiling and said they felt like they were flying......i felt crap! really delfated and unsatified, then emotion wise i just went numb, i didnt know how to feel, it was such a strange feeling.

Everyone kept asking if i was ok, i didnt know what to tell them, i was ok but didnt feel anything, strange! i went away convinced that it didnt work and that i could not channel Reiki.

When i got home...about an hour and half after attunment, i still felt emotionless, but i also nticed that my arms were starting to itch, i didnt think much off it to be honest, but then it moved down to my knees. still not knowing how to feel i dissmissed it and went to bed.

This monring is hell! im itching all over, every part of my body itches and im making my skin red and sore by scratching to much! im not really sure what to do, whether to let it pass or phone my Reiki teacher for advice.

I think if by lunch time im still the same i will prob try to contact her.

The only thing i can think of, is that that ball of emotions didnt come out last night, it stopped at my chest, either way they have to come out, so maybe coz i couldnt do it emotionaly, its coming out as this itch??

anyways...i will keep you posted

xx

wow, tht is fascinating! i hope the itching passes hun, keep us updated xx

sounds interesting. hope you feel better soon.

Layla my sister has added you to msn, she wont be online till later as shes at college today im not sure if this is normal but going on what she was saying yesterday she did say that strange things can happen and it can effect everyone in different ways.

I hope you feel better soon if youve mangaed to add her maybe give her a quick email if you have time, im sure she will get back to you asap and i will ring her later on and read out your reply to her over the phone and see what she says about it.

Really sorry you feel like this babes take care and sending a big :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to you :)

xxxxxxx

thanks hun, the itching is still there altho its not as bad!

emotion wise, im starting to feel more but im still not convinced its worked for me.

xx

I think definatly contact your instructor, if it hasnt worked for you it seems pointless to continue at this point. It may be that you need a bit more work or just to try it again? Ask them for advice, better than you wondering whats going on and feeling like this.

she said last night that it had and that i was powerful, but im yet to feel it for myself which is why im not convinced.

I did a treatment on Jase and he said he could feel something, but i felt nothing giving it to him, just going to see what happens over the next week.

xx

The itching went away about lunch time but is slowly coming back, its such a horrible feeling!!

Emotion wize, im back to normal, i still cant feel any 'Reiki', will treat Jase again later to see if anything feels diffrent

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"