My Results with Vitex! :)

aahhh iv always took high dose as my cycles are pretty messed up. yeah its always best to wait till the placenta has taken over

sorry i cnt help with advice fir the other ones iv never taken those.

good luck hun :hugs::hugs: i hope you can get your bfp soon xx

Do you start vitex on cd 1 or does it matter when you start taking them??

i started it on cd 1 and continued it straight threw i didnt stop at 0 i stopped as i wasn't trying anymore and got my bfp about 2 weeks later

I have been taking Vitex (Chaste Berry) for the last 3 months 400mg twice a day. My cycles are very regular (at least the last 6 years), but I have low progesterone and a long family history of miscarriages because of low progesterone.

I haven't noticed anything really strange except that between adding the Vitex and Evening Primrose (days 1-ovulation) I have better CM, more desire and as AF come knocking on the door my general well being is better.

I am going to set an appt with a new OB/GYN and see if I can get them to do some testing to see how my hormone levels are doing.

I just started it as soon as i got it hun.. because my cycles are so long i wasnt willing to wait until CD1 incase it was another 4 month long cycle.

xx

I stated it on about cd90+ :)

First month of vitex and it's saying I O'd on cd32 but I don't think I did

But hoping ff is right :)

It worked!! I got my BFP ladies. :D Iv attaches my 11/12dpo pics :dance: And i seriously put it down to the vitex. xx

congrats that is WONDERFUL!! how long were you taking it?

I had been taking it 1 month wheni got my BFP hun. Thank you :D :D im overjoyed but still cautious.

Missbx ... I o'd on cd103... and then this cycle i o'd on cycle 33 (i think it was 33) so its highly possible its worked for you already xx

It worked!! I got my BFP ladies. :D Iv attaches my 11/12dpo pics :dance: And i seriously put it down to the vitex. xx

congrats that is WONDERFUL!! how long were you taking it?

I had been taking it 1 month wheni got my BFP hun. Thank you :D :D im overjoyed but still cautious.

Missbx ... I o'd on cd103... and then this cycle i o'd on cycle 33 (i think it was 33) so its highly possible its worked for you already xx

So it was your first cycle taking it? or technically you took it for a cycle and then 2nd cycle got BFP?? Sorry I'm just really interested as I just started taking it at the beginning of this cycle and I am taking 1000mg/ day and getting ready to ovulate either tomorrow or Thursday and have been doing smep and all sorts of things so I am just wondering how soon you saw that result?!

thank you!:hugs:

If i had regular cycles hun it would have been taken for a full cycle then bfp the next. but my cycles were super duper long. 3/4 months each. I did everything i could for this cycle though... vitex/evening primrose oil/pregnacare vits/folic acid SMEP/temping. I think it all had its own place in helping me get my bfp. I also got a few phycic readings (this isnt for everyone but i do believe in it) and that helped me relax a little more x

Just want to thank everyone for their success stories on this, me and hubby been trying for 6 months now but since stopping the pill my cycles have been irregular. Annoying for me since my first was conceived literally straight off the pill. I am going to be giving this Vitex a go as it seems to have really helped people so wish me luck and congratulations to all of you who have had your BFP's :) :)

Just want to thank everyone for their success stories on this, me and hubby been trying for 6 months now but since stopping the pill my cycles have been irregular. Annoying for me since my first was conceived literally straight off the pill. I am going to be giving this Vitex a go as it seems to have really helped people so wish me luck and congratulations to all of you who have had your BFP's :) :)

Good luck! I hope we both get our bfps soon. Do report back. :)

good luck hun xx

For those of you taking vitex I have a very serious question!

Can it make you have falsely high temps post O? If you take a look at my chart it would appear that I am going to have a triphasic pattern and I am hoping it means I will be getting my :bfp: soon, but I just wondered if maybe the vitex was making my temps falsely high?

don't want to get too excited and then this actually mean nothing!

Thanks! :flower:

not that i know of hun :D your charts looking ace :D xx

Thank you so much! I was getting really excited but then I thought oh gosh what if it is just the vitex

I am going out of town this weekend so I am going to test tomorrow in hopes of getting a :bfp: because I probably wont be able to test over the weekend but we will see

thank you for the info! I GREATLY appreciate it!:hugs:

Thank you so much! I was getting really excited but then I thought oh gosh what if it is just the vitex

I am going out of town this weekend so I am going to test tomorrow in hopes of getting a :bfp: because I probably wont be able to test over the weekend but we will see

could you not take a test with you hun? xx

Good luck! Let us know how you get on. :)

I guess I could...I have contemplated it, but we are going with a group of people including DH's parents so I just don't know if it would be weird?

Thanks for all the good luck wishes :flower:

:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"