My Results with Vitex! :)

I think you should. just hide it hun and then you can practice secrets if your get your :bfp: lol xx

I think you should. just hide it hun and then you can practice secrets if your get your :bfp: lol xx

haha true! Because if I do I wont be telling anyone other than maybe our parents until im almost out of the first trimester....just to be safe I guess

i totally understand hun. im not telling people till after our anomoly scan. not even going to gp/midwife till im around 11/12 weeks (i dont want an NT scan happy to just have a normal scan) x

i totally understand hun. im not telling people till after our anomoly scan. not even going to gp/midwife till im around 11/12 weeks (i dont want an NT scan happy to just have a normal scan) x

Glad you understand! I mean my natural happy instinct would be to tell everyone because we have been trying for what seems like FOREVER, but I'm a nurse and I have heard so many stories about people telling and then things going bad...I just would rather be cautious

oh gosh being a nurse must make it worse knowing exactly what can go wrong. at least you could diagnose all your aches and pains though :haha:

I MIGHT have to goto the gp tomorrow :doh: I have had a pain in my lower left back/side since this afternoon and its not shifting. xx

I'm cd47 and still waiting for ovulation and I'm on 2,000mg of Vitex
https://i60.tinypic.com/2utjebc.jpg

how long have you been taking the vitex hun xx

how long have you been taking the vitex hun xx

The funny thing about being a nurse is that you know all of the bad things that can happen, but when it comes to your own body you lose all of that knowledge and you are totally lost haha it just seems unfair :haha:

I started taking vitex at the beginning of this cycle....I had very irregular cycles in the past and then the last 3 have been fairly consistent but we have been ttc for a little over a year and nothing so I thought it couldn't hurt. Dr's have thought that I might have endometriosis (because my mom does) I read that vitex can really help with that so that is another reason I thought it was worth a shot! The only other thing I did different this cycle is use preseed. SO if I do get my :bfp: I will attribute it to those two things for sure!

oh gosh being a nurse must make it worse knowing exactly what can go wrong. at least you could diagnose all your aches and pains though :haha:

I MIGHT have to goto the gp tomorrow :doh: I have had a pain in my lower left back/side since this afternoon and its not shifting. xx

Hope you start feeling better!:hugs:

I'm cd47 and still waiting for ovulation and I'm on 2,000mg of Vitex
https://i60.tinypic.com/2utjebc.jpg

vitex can take a few months to really start working. Herbs and vitamins are not exactly like prescription medications. They usually take longer to work because in order to become effective they need some time to build up in your body, and everyone tolerates them differently!

Give it time and I'm sure it will work miracles for you!

hang in there!:hugs:

lots of :dust: your way!

Thankyou ladies my temps are defiantly started to even out a bit and I've been taking Vitex for 1 month 3weeks 3 days to be exact.

My cycle is sooo long. I thought I might have ovulated but I didn't. So I've started taking vitex 2 days ago and already, my temps have been stable. Hope I don't jinx that lol

temps aren't looking so hot today and :bfn: this morning....might be out

aww no sorry hun.. i hope they go back up and its just a secondary dip x

I wonder if I should be concerned that my regular temps are so low? Does that sometimes mean something? I'm usually around 97.0 for my first morning temp, same time every day. 5:20am. :)

maybe it will go back up and things will work out....9dpo is pretty darn early to get a bfp anyway

Just a update I got my BFP with vitex on 23rd June :) I was taking it nearly 3 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->